2020 with Eibach Springs and 4” rear blocks ??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Brent13

Reaction score
On a 2020 with live suspension Would Eibach springs up front and 4” rear blocks like the ones readyLift has work good? Like to get a little lift, maintain the rake and do not want to mess up the live suspension. If there is a better way to accomplish this to ensure not messing up anything especially the live suspension please advise. thank you for the help.

Last edited:

TXRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
How about the icon leafs? I read where the Deavers rust and make noise

Either one is a great choice over 4" blocks. I paint my Deavers every 5000 miles when I rotate my tires, so rust has not been an issue for me. Plus, it is only surface rust and I doubt anyone will see them rust through before our trucks are long since in the junk yard.

Also, mine have never squeaked in over 2.5 years.

xrocket21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
How about the icon leafs? I read where the Deavers rust and make noise

Icons are fine.

My deavers also havent squeaked in 2 years, but they are kinda rusty I guess? Most of the underside is pretty rusty unfortunately, but I live in rural Maine down a dead end dirt road.

BIGDJE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
deavers +4 HD mine has 17K miles little surface rust zero squeak

block are junk

pbtjrlmrt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thank you for all the help, springs it will be

If I were you...instead of listening to people on here who have tidbits of information and knowledge I'd call Deaver directly.
I also think the 4" blocks don't sound like the right approach but if you call Deaver and describe what you're trying to do
they will be able to give you expert advice. I recently upgraded the springs on my truck and to my surprise kept the stock block.
Deaver built me a custom set of springs based on what I was trying to accomplish. The custom set was cheaper than their
packaged leaf sets. I do have the KHC torque arm installed so axle wrap wasn't a concern for me. My point is that when you talk about
suspension the people on here mostly have canned answers based on their personal experience, which is fine but my advice is call Deaver and discuss what you're going for and how to you plan to use the truck. Suspension is ALWAYS a compromise between this and that so do yourself a favor and have them evaluate your needs and make a recommendation. If you're wanting to keep the rake then I assume you might want to tow or haul stuff from time to time without squatting. This was my situation as well and the result based on Deaver's advice has been spot on perfect.