GEN 2 2020 Raptor tune ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Badgertits

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Gearhead has octane auto-adjust built into their tunes so that’s def a plus if you ever accidentally fuel up w/ 87 or get stuck where only 89/91 available etc

OP
OP
T

Torquebeast

Reaction score
Gearhead has octane auto-adjust built into their tunes so that’s def a plus if you ever accidentally fuel up w/ 87 or get stuck where only 89/91 available etc
Is this same gearhead that use to do a lot of diesel tunes? In Texas? If so, I am familiar with him. Didn’t know he did these gassers as well. Would be nice to see some dyno sheets comparing his with MPT and Goosetuned

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GooseTuned

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Is this same gearhead that use to do a lot of diesel tunes? In Texas? If so, I am familiar with him. Didn’t know he did these gassers as well. Would be nice to see some dyno sheets comparing his with MPT and Goosetuned

Check my thread, I have a lot of charts in it.

OP
OP
T

Torquebeast

Reaction score
Goose, what are the other tuners referring to when they say they turned on the factory sensor to be able to run up to E45 without mixing issues due to the factory setup being able to tell what ethanol content your running? Had two different tuners tell me the same thing. Just trying to learn as I have dealt with diesels most of my life. Last gas motor I worked on was in my 81 Chevy with a carburetor.