2020 Raptor Assault

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gwain

Reaction score
You must use a VIN to register and it’s only good for one driver, he could use your VIN if you weren’t interested in going. I went last year, we’ll worth it.

I’m defiantly going. Thank you for explaining that, I didn’t know about the VIN.

Russ103

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m picking my dates and getting my flights today. Does anyone do anything else or recommend anything else while I am in the area?

Or do most just fly in to Salt Lake go for the two nights at Raptor Assault in a Comfort Inn, then fly back home?
Just seems while I am in the area others must of felt the same way and spent another day or two in Salt Lake doing something fun and different. Any recommendations?

I highly recommend staying at The Grand America hotel. No other hotel in SLC even comes close.

NHDude4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I recommend March if it's available. I did it March 1st 2019 and we were the first class in the new 2019 trucks. It was dry on the facility course but snowy and muddy in the mountains where they took us. The instructors commented it was some of the more challenging conditions they see all year, which enhanced the experience. They told us we were lucky we got to do it before everything melted off. The mud and snow stuff was actually the most fun. The "high speed" part is just so-so, as they only let you push the truck to around 5/10ths via speed restrictions.

NHDude4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I can’t find anything about pricing on their site without going all the way thru with the cart I assume. Can someone tell me?

It's free if you bought a Raptor new within the last year. Your VIN is your ticket to Raptor Assault and you just need to get yourself to Salt Lake City and put yourself up.

If you didn't buy a new Raptor in the last year, you can't go. There's no way to pay your way in.

Gwain

Reaction score
I am June 4-5.

advice if you are looking at signing up, do not stall. Spots are closing fast. I had dates in my cart for two days while I decided on length I wanted to stay and flights then not only did those dates fill up, most of the month of June filled up and half of July I thought of getting dates on.

richnot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know what you are asking because I have been looking and nothing
Fords website does not show it at all

Chatting with a clueless Ford rep didn’t know it even was available

So how does one get to build and price on the website?

Can’t find any for sale in NJ, and can’t locate one through Fords website

Any info would be much appreciated