2020 Raptor Assault

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mp_tx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I can’t find anything about pricing on their site without going all the way thru with the cart I assume. Can someone tell me?

It’s free, but lodging and getting there is on you. You can also pay a $90 insurance fee which covers damage to their trucks—that is what you are coming across in the checkout.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gwain

Reaction score
I’m picking my dates and getting my flights today. Does anyone do anything else or recommend anything else while I am in the area?

Or do most just fly in to Salt Lake go for the two nights at Raptor Assault in a Comfort Inn, then fly back home?
Just seems while I am in the area others must of felt the same way and spent another day or two in Salt Lake doing something fun and different. Any recommendations?

Gwain

Reaction score
Can someone please clear this up for me? Is Raptor Assault only for people that recently purchased a Raptor or can one of my friends that is into racing, also sign up that is interested in seeing what it can do and possibly purchase one?

JD_27

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can someone please clear this up for me? Is Raptor Assault only for people that recently purchased a Raptor or can one of my friends that is into racing, also sign up that is interested in seeing what it can do and possibly purchase one?

You must use a VIN to register and it’s only good for one driver, he could use your VIN if you weren’t interested in going. I went last year, we’ll worth it.