2020 Raptor Assault

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

camo4stealth

Reaction score
I think the course is in Tooele, Utah. Elevation is near 4,500 feet so be aware it can snow in April.

No Clue

Reaction score
I’m a new raptor owner. Sorry for the stupid question but what is the “Raptor Assault”

You should go. It lots of fun, even if you've got offroading experience and pinstripe cred on your previous rig. Their Baja course was great since you don't come across them in the wild. Plus you get to meet other people. My partner is a cop and that dude drove it like he was chasing a bad guy. Good times! That being said, when it's time to pair up with your partner ask what their comfort/experience off-road is and try to match up that way. You could make it easy and just shout out who is slow/fast or beginner/seasoned off-road. And go from there.

Gwain

Reaction score
I can’t find anything about pricing on their site without going all the way thru with the cart I assume. Can someone tell me?