2020 Limited. Sorry not a Raptor.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Badgertits

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Raptor is also a lot heavier and had a 35” tire. You don’t need the gear. The 10spd has some low gears as well. I think the Limited will do 0-60 in 5.1

dont need the turbos either but I’d rather have em. 4.10s>3.55s all day

also....no AWD transfer case in the limited- can run 4 auto but my guess the power transition to the front wheels won’t be as quick or seamless & on dry pavement, probably not the best for the drivetrain

Personally I thought the ride was rougher than a raptor when I test drove, but interior nicer @ lower price point

Junior556

Reaction score
I love the Limited. I almost got a white 2020 Limited instead of the Raptor because I will almost never spend any time off road. It was a very tough decision. Love the red too

Junior556

Reaction score
dont need the turbos either but I’d rather have em. 4.10s>3.55s all day
The limited actually does have the 4A option for the transfer case. Even my 2015 Platinum that I traded in had it.
also....no AWD transfer case in the limited- can run 4 auto but my guess the power transition to the front wheels won’t be as quick or seamless & on dry pavement, probably not the best for the drivetrain

Personally I thought the ride was rougher than a raptor when I test drove, but interior nicer @ lower price point

PorterW1111

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Intercooler is at the top of my list living in AZ.

It’s alright man. You can just keep on scrolling if it doesn’t make sense to you. I think I explained fairly why I decided to pop into this forum. Enjoy your truck
There is still controversy that @911 Crazy doesnt actually have a truck his photos are #fakenews lol jk buddy

OP I suggest you stick to the drivetrain threads only. The more you browse the other threads you may find yourself with a LT kit , new fiberglass, and some 3.0 shocks haha

quikag

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Let me know if you want the Raptor muffler and I’ll take your Limited muffler. It’s a direct swap and I prefer quieter.

Zia Khan

Reaction score
I love your limited too, I had platinum, Limited and king ranch but Rapter is Rapter, out of all four trims I love Rapter, I’m a proud owner of 2019 Rapter.
Anyway I think now that you have a Ford F150 limited, you will never go back to any other truck/suv they are awesome.
Congrats and enjoy your truck!

4AE937B0-CB9A-4322-8124-4E64A7E711D2.jpeg

72A0BD82-0986-4F77-877E-127A308FAF3A.jpeg

911 Crazy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
There is still controversy that @911 Crazy doesnt actually have a truck his photos are #fakenews lol jk buddy

OP I suggest you stick to the drivetrain threads only. The more you browse the other threads you may find yourself with a LT kit , new fiberglass, and some 3.0 shocks haha

I'm beginning to think you're right as the dealer emailed me and said they had more papers for me to sign. I told them, "But my papers are in order!".

911 Crazy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I love your limited too, I had platinum, Limited and king ranch but Rapter is Rapter, out of all four trims I love Rapter, I’m a proud owner of 2019 Rapter.
Anyway I think now that you have a Ford F150 limited, you will never go back to any other truck/suv they are awesome.
Congrats and enjoy your truck!

View attachment 150921

View attachment 150922

What's a Rapter?

04Ram2500Hemi

It's Just a Username
Reaction score
Hi there. Full disclosure I do not have a Raptor, but what I do have is a beautiful 2020 Limited with the same power plant. I decided to join this forum over others because of the similarities between the power plants. I’ve been browsing the threads here for most of the past few days and have already found a wealth of information. The conversations seem to be productive for the most part as well. The information and discussion here was a better fit to my curiousity.

The truck only had 100 test drive miles on it when I bought it, and I got an amazing deal just under $10k MSRP (came out to even after TTL). I feel that I had a bit of an online crush on this particular truck checking up on it at the dealer website almost daily until I finally pulled the trigger.

This is the first brand new vehicle I’ve purchased and first truck that I’ve owned, but obviously not the first I’ve driven. I’m coming over from the Subaru WRX platform, so am somewhat familiar with turbocharged applications. My WRX was moderately modified, and I already have an itch to improve upon this phenomenal truck too. I’ll likely wait until the warranty is up though. I was particularly drawn to the Limited over the Raptor specifically because I didn’t have a need for the off-road capabilities. I wanted to have the same power plant with a truck that doesn’t draw as much attention. I hardly ever see a Limited on the road whereas there will be at least one or two Raptors on every drive. That’s not to knock everyone on here who does have one. It just suited my personal needs. My end goal with the truck is to make modest, reliable power gains and just take care of it for a long time.

Enough of me talking. Here is the beauty:

View attachment 150871
View attachment 150872

Good looking truck. The only thing I’m not big on is the wheels, but that’s a “me” issue. I don’t think any full size or mid size truck should have anything bigger than a 17” rim.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bjorn-dpc