2020 Limited. Sorry not a Raptor.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
NoReason59

NoReason59

Reaction score
There is still controversy that @911 Crazy doesnt actually have a truck his photos are #fakenews lol jk buddy

OP I suggest you stick to the drivetrain threads only. The more you browse the other threads you may find yourself with a LT kit , new fiberglass, and some 3.0 shocks haha

That is damn good advice lol

Let me know if you want the Raptor muffler and I’ll take your Limited muffler. It’s a direct swap and I prefer quieter.

I prefer quieter as well. My WRX had no catalytic converters and was so loud. Not looking to draw that kind of attention again. I am going to talk with my tuner to see if they can fab a catback with more flow, but keep as much of the stock sound as possible. If I can get that, I’d definitely list the Limited exhaust here.

Troutrad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The OP’s pics of his limited are the reason I’m not a big fan of color-match painting bumpers and fender flares. The limited is a nice looking truck BUT is pretty much the look you’re getting when you do that to the Raptor. In the words of “Seinfeld”, “not that there’s anything wrong with that”, but I just prefer the Raptor to have it’s own very distinctive style which I think looks more aggressive with the contrast.

quikag

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That is damn good advice lol

I prefer quieter as well. My WRX had no catalytic converters and was so loud. Not looking to draw that kind of attention again. I am going to talk with my tuner to see if they can fab a catback with more flow, but keep as much of the stock sound as possible. If I can get that, I’d definitely list the Limited exhaust here.

please let me know if you want to sell the Limited muffler. I’m a buyer.

richnot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Civilized vs Uncivilized
150 vs Raptor
Golf vs Football

It is a sharp looking truck, maybe not for everyone but I`m sure that Ford made more than just one of those so your not the only one out there with one, is the F-150 still the best selling truck?
Congratulations and Enjoy it Raptor or not

This King Ranch is in Raptor price territory and possibly a little higher. My 18 with 802a,twin panel roof, graphics on hood and sides,technology pkg, heated second row seats,spray in bedliner,and a hard tonneau cover.No carbon fiber pkg. and my sticker was $71,760.00

https://www.windowsticker.forddirec...Pp0se6CfVPggwl0ZyQ7XiU2kLMXk/GWJ5UlBEAVXxbXs=

DanT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The OP’s pics of his limited are the reason I’m not a big fan of color-match painting bumpers and fender flares. The limited is a nice looking truck BUT is pretty much the look you’re getting when you do that to the Raptor. In the words of “Seinfeld”, “not that there’s anything wrong with that”, but I just prefer the Raptor to have it’s own very distinctive style which I think looks more aggressive with the contrast.
My friend described my Raptor as “a definite display of testosterone”

FordTechOne

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Congrats on the beautiful truck and welcome to the forum.

It is refreshing to see someone actually buying the truck that suits their needs as opposed to buying a truck that doesn’t and trying to modify it. It makes no sense to see lowered Raptors any more than it makes sense to see a bro-dozer Limited. Both trucks have completely different missions and are best in their respective classes.

As far as on-road performance, the Limited is faster than the Raptor due to a lower curb weight, lighter wheels and tires, better aerodynamics, and lower parasitic losses in the driveline.

https://www.caranddriver.com/reviews/a25410494/2019-ford-f-150-limited-by-the-numbers/

OP
OP
NoReason59

NoReason59

Reaction score
I couldn’t agree with you more FTO. The flack I caught here is understandable considering this is a Raptor specific forum. It’s just easier for me to find useful information about the H.O. 3.5L here as opposed to other forums.

I’ll be sure to post pictures when I lower it on 20’s to really grind some gears.

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I couldn’t agree with you more FTO. The flack I caught here is understandable considering this is a Raptor specific forum. It’s just easier for me to find useful information about the H.O. 3.5L here as opposed to other forums.

I’ll be sure to post pictures when I lower it on 20’s to really grind some gears.
Don't worry about the flackers here, we love all vehicles, we even have a guy with a Prius posting daily!

W0n70n

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I sold my 05 f150 screw for my 2010 gen 1 and I could not stand the f150 forums, so much of it is just people either complaining or bashing on each other for no reason or, the worst part, spreading incorrect information.