GEN 2 2019 Raptor sitting lower on drivers side?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ArmyTanker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have noticed my 2019 (less than 5k on the clock) sits slightly lower, 1/4 inch, on the drivers side. It is lower on both the front and rear. Has anyone else noticed this? Possible causes? Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lka

Full Access Member
Reaction score
[emoji23]

Wonder if it has something to do with the adaptive suspension [emoji2378]

jabroni619

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Gas tank is on the driver side, if you're full or nearly full that could explain it.

Brett Rahn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Known problem mine did it they replaced leaf springs and it was a lot better but still not perfect as they say gas tank is on that side

OP
OP
ArmyTanker

ArmyTanker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Gas tank is on the driver side, if you're full or nearly full that could explain it.

Great point - it is not off a lot so that may be it. I’ll run it down near empty and see how it measures then

Gerald

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Great point - it is not off a lot so that may be it. I’ll run it down near empty and see how it measures then
How did you notice? 1/4 inch sounds pretty minor. Did you feel it sitting in the truck or just notice it when looking from the rear or from the front? I have a 2019 and I'm not sure I would notice something like that. I'm almost thinking that you would feel a pea under about 20 mattresses....................

OP
OP
ArmyTanker

ArmyTanker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How did you notice? 1/4 inch sounds pretty minor. Did you feel it sitting in the truck or just notice it when looking from the rear or from the front? I have a 2019 and I'm not sure I would notice something like that. I'm almost thinking that you would feel a pea under about 20 mattresses....................

Just noticed in the sit in parking lots seemed a little off- I do have a keen eye for things like this though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk