2019 Raptor lift question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BLJ

Reaction score
Hello Everbody! I need some help please. Does anybody have a 4 inch Fabtech lift on their gen 2 raptor with 35 inch tires? All I can find is pictures of 37 inch tires. I just bought 20 inch rims on 35 inch ridge grapplers. Now I'm going to install 4 inch fabtech lift. I'm concerned that the tires will look to small! Is anybody out there running 4 inch lift on 35s? If so, Please post pic or comment. It will be HIGHLY appreciated!

GhostRHR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not trying to be insulting here, but why would you want to lift it if your intention isnt to fit bigger tires? Seem like alot of work and money to ruin the handling capabilities without atleast completing the look. I would recommend skipping the lift and maybe leveling with springs or collars and seeing how you like the look. Atleast then you will still have the capability of the Raptor and have a Form=Function kind of build and if you decide to go offroading it will make more sense. It is your truck though so do as you please just my .02.

OP
OP
BLJ

BLJ

Reaction score
Thanks for the replies. I've already put 1.75 icon collars on front to level It. Made the ride more stiff and don't like it. I want my truck higher . In past I'd bds 6 inch with 35s on my 150s never a raptor yet. If I go the springs way you suggest how high is possible to get with springs with feeling like a dump truck? With a 4 inch fabtech lift id have my stock springs back minus the perch collars. I'd still have my 3.0 fox shocks with the lift. Thanks guys

GhostRHR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i put the eibachs on my 19 and the ride is great, improved actually and raised the truck in front just over 1.5" sits great and rides perfect. and since it already has 35's there isn't a big difference with other 35's the width may change a bit but i think you will be happier overall.

Steebo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not trying to be insulting here, but why would you want to lift it if your intention isnt to fit bigger tires? Seem like alot of work and money to ruin the handling capabilities without atleast completing the look. I would recommend skipping the lift and maybe leveling with springs or collars and seeing how you like the look. Atleast then you will still have the capability of the Raptor and have a Form=Function kind of build and if you decide to go offroading it will make more sense. It is your truck though so do as you please just my .02.
Totally agreeing with this guy here. For OP, I totally understand wanting to add bigger tires but if you want to aim for 37s or larger then you're going to need LTS (Long Travel Suspension) and kits from what I've looked at are around $15k. That's a lot of cash to splurge on top of this expensive and already capable truck. In my opinion that money would be better spent on rigging/appearance mods directed towards your goal with the truck. Unless you're Vaughn, stick with 33s or maybe 35s if you trail a lot

jaggwaa

Reaction score
Man just go for the lift. We'll see about tyres later. I imagine you like lifted trucks. Thats so fine and go for it. Once you have the lift, then do a nice photo-shot. Tyres can be upgraded later if need be. Remember its your truck... do it how you like... not what someone else likes. That someones can keep their trucks without lift and their opinions to themselves and let the op full fill his desires as he wants. simple ...isnt it?

OP
OP
BLJ

BLJ

Reaction score
Thanks my bradah!! All I was after was some photos. I'm going to use a floor jack and lift up 4 inches and see what I'll get for myself. I have 2 weeks to decide. Stay safe and healthy. Mahalo

OP
OP
BLJ

BLJ

Reaction score
Well, I did it. Jacked up the truck 4 inches with a floor jack. Thanks to the people who said don't do it or won't look good. It motivated me to do my dudiligents to look for myself, you were right, Looks like crap on a Raptor. Would look good with 37s but don't want to have to commit to run them to look good and cut up/ shave my cross members. Thanks again for the straight up honesty guys. There are a lot of good people on this forum. I'll keep looking/reading to be able to go a little higher with out a full lift kit.