2019 Raptor Intel

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptorman19

Reaction score
Mine was suppose to be here today but it didn't show up. Dealer said the transport went out on Monday. It's only like 100 miles.

GR8Ride

Full Access Member
Reaction score
b13b7197826bc9930cf941d5c753a1ab.jpg

Mine finally arrived yesterday. Pretty close to the ETA too. Really happy with my color choices. The blue interior is better than I thought it would be.
Congratulations!
How long was your wait and what is the average wait time from order date?
Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Congratulations!
How long was your wait and what is the average wait time from order date?
Thanks!

Thank you! It’s all on the spreadsheet. I ordered October 16 and picked it up on February 28. It sat in the order banks until the last possible scheduling day prior to the factory Christmas holiday shutdown. It’s hard to believe it’s finally here. I installed a Bedrug and a Pace Edwards manually retractable Jackrabbit bed cover. Very happy with both of those. e39df0c663540586fd9d5da7864fe155.jpg

Maxoz

Reaction score
Anything about having to get the warranty? I actually messaged Jorge through facebook about one of his Raptor ads. He told me that I had to get the extended warranty. Hope it works out for you with the other sales person.

closed the transaction on Friday, no extended warranty, straight MSRP :)

GR8Ride

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thank you! It’s all on the spreadsheet. I ordered October 16 and picked it up on February 28. It sat in the order banks until the last possible scheduling day prior to the factory Christmas holiday shutdown. It’s hard to believe it’s finally here. I installed a Bedrug and a Pace Edwards manually retractable Jackrabbit bed cover. Very happy with both of those. e39df0c663540586fd9d5da7864fe155.jpg
Thanks I always passed over the spreadsheet because every time I looked at this thread I didn’t have a truck on order! I hope to get on there next week I hope as I’m awaiting allocation, my order is in so the dealer feels confident.
I did the spray in bed liner and the Bed Rug Bed Mat in my 2016 F150 but I may just go with the Bed Rug alone this time as that is all I’ll probably ever need.
Have you had a the pace Edward before and have did you compare to a Retrax or other retractable’s? I’ve been planning to do your exact set up. I’m ordering the same exterior set up as yours!
Great choice!!!

Reaction score
I did the spray in bed liner and the Bed Rug Bed Mat in my 2016 F150 but I may just go with the Bed Rug alone this time as that is all I’ll probably ever need.
Have you had a the pace Edward before and have did you compare to a Retrax or other retractable’s? I’ve been planning to do your exact set up. I’m ordering the same exterior set up as yours!
Great choice!!!

Thanks! I thought seriously about a spray in bed liner but I really don’t need it with the Bed Rug. It’s so nice on the knees and looks great.

This is the my first bed cover. I watched all the various brands installation videos and looked at others’ bed covers. The Pace Edward is well engineered. It went together perfectly. No gaps, rattles or issues.

The combo turned out better than I expected. I couldn’t be happier with the result.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Chris Mies

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the in-transit blues. ETA was 02/28. Tracker showed it ahead of schedule at one point. Now each day I check they add a day to the ETA. Currently at 5 days until delivery.