2019 Raptor Intel

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sean1968

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a line on two 2019's at 4k under MSRP if you are sick of waiting for yours to show up and can opt out? PM me if interested. One is Ford Performance Blue, the other is black, both are loaded, one has a 71k MSRP the other 72K.

Al
If I didn’t get the update I would have taken one of them. Thanks for the offer!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

FastEddie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yup that’s the problem. The regional zone rep is the one that won’t return calls and says she’ll have an answer in the AM etc. Fired off a email earlier today to ford CEO, national customer relations manager and one other person I can’t remember their title at the moment but figured why not. Worst case scenario they don’t get the email best case scenario something happens. 5 mins ago I check and the delivery date is magically updated and I have a text from the dealership owner asking me to call him. Confirmed the truck is still at the “ramp” railyard and has now been red flagged for delivery as priority. Should be here in 2-3 days but what an absolute ***********.

Well sounds like its getting solved.

EMPAC623

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My issue has nothing to do with limited production. It took 5 months to get built that isn’t my problem. It’s been sitting on the holding lot since 12/31 waiting for delivery to dealer. Original shipping company passed the delivery on to another carrier and nobody knows who that is or where the truck is. Just a basic **** up they refuse to investigate despite the dealership owner getting involved.

Search auto carriers at your railyard and call them all. When I’ve called for my 17&19 they were always helpful.

What railyard? Mine sat in a car at the yard for 6 days then was unloaded and auto carrier got pinged for it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sean1968

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Search auto carriers at your railyard and call them all. When I’ve called for my 17&19 they were always helpful.

What railyard? Mine sat in a car at the yard for 6 days then was unloaded and auto carrier got pinged for it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Milpitas

pierceography

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not longer than me. LOL. Ordered 8/14 and still not Delivered.

I got y'all beat. Put a deposit down on a '19 on 2018-01-04 (yes, 2018). Ordered before the banks opened, was the first allocation for my dealership, still won't be built for another month, and I'm entirely expecting even more delays.

Should I hold out for a '20? lol

And I feel your pain on the crap process, sean1968. After getting frustrated by numerous delays and expressing as much to my dealership, their calls to the regional rep went unanswered for over two weeks. When they finally heard back, my order was moved up two weeks. But, shocker, my order was subsequently delayed three more times by 1.5 months.

I'm sure this process will go quite similarly to building my house: Absolute frustration, sh*t customer service, delay after delay with no communication, but after finally getting into the house I'm happy with it. I hope the truck is the same.

sean1968

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I hear you about the home construction process. I built custom too and told my wife NEVER AGAIN. Mostly because my wife would make choices like half stagger for flooring and after it’s in she’d say she hates it and wants 1/3 stagger. Paint the walls a certain color and then say she wants a shade lighter. It was painful and very expensive.