2019 Raptor Intel

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

T14Jeremy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Guys,

I have read through most of the posts and to me it sounds like there really isn't an answer for my question because everyone has experienced something different when they ordered. Your thoughts... If I ordered one on Wednesday 12/26 what is the average time it takes to get a truck? 8 weeks? 12 weeks? more?

I have a 2019 now that I am refusing delivery on (long story) because of excessive undercarriage rust. They have my trade already so I am going to be without a truck while I wait. I can get by for awhile but the sooner then later is going to make our life a lot easier.

I ordered mine on 08/24, the current delivery ETA is 02/03. It seems like every time I check, it gets pushed back further. I ordered Recaro's & Spray In Bed Liner.

Champ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ordered mine Sept24, Scheduled Nov15, Vin early Dec and a Build date of Jan5/19 with a delivery date of January 6-12. Trucks built on a Saturday and should be at the dealers the following week. I ordered a Ford Performance Blue 801A with Beadlocks. I've had the window sticker since last Wednesday which confirms a Jan5/19 Build date.

ALE33x

Reaction score
Any insight in the 2019s and potentially corrections to some of the seemingly common issues with the 2017/2018 models? Cam phasers, sunroom, oil pan, drain plug, etc etc. seem to read a lot about similar/same issues on several different trucks and wondering if these have been “fixed” or at least “addressed” in the 2019??

EMPAC623

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any insight in the 2019s and potentially corrections to some of the seemingly common issues with the 2017/2018 models? Cam phasers, sunroom, oil pan, drain plug, etc etc. seem to read a lot about similar/same issues on several different trucks and wondering if these have been “fixed” or at least “addressed” in the 2019??
Oil pan changes to metal mid 2018. I remember hearing something about cam phaser updates cause an 18 or 17 is in shop and needs the “upgraded” ones but are backprdered

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ALE33x

Reaction score
Oil pan changes to metal mid 2018. I remember hearing something about cam phaser updates cause an 18 or 17 is in shop and needs the “upgraded” ones but are backprdered

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wonder what the common occurrences will be for the 2019?

sean1968

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered mine on 08/24, the current delivery ETA is 02/03. It seems like every time I check, it gets pushed back further. I ordered Recaro's & Spray In Bed Liner.
Ordered 8/14 also eta is 1/3-1/9 and en route via rail to CA now. Screw, 802a, tech pkg, moonroof, recaros, beadlocks, spray in bedliner.

f1dedff65647cea176c789fdfb68ed69.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro