2019 Raptor Intel

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JonnyFive03

Reaction score
Have you asked the dealer for the DORA?

If an Order gets pulled, aka given a build date you get a VIN at that time. So if they don’t have a build date then no vin. Idk what else they mean by pulled. You can call or chat with ford performance and give them dealer code and order # they’ll tell you what’s up if it’s unscheduled or scheduled

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the replies

Yes, I have a DORA. Shows it was processed in 10/1/18.

I had a printout sent to me from my dealer last week showing that I have a partial VIN, but don’t have the whole VIN yet.

Ill get in touch with Ford Performance and see if they can shed any light on why my order is being held up

EMPAC623

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the replies

Yes, I have a DORA. Shows it was processed in 10/1/18.

I had a printout sent to me from my dealer last week showing that I have a partial VIN, but don’t have the whole VIN yet.

Ill get in touch with Ford Performance and see if they can shed any light on why my order is being held up
If dealer has. A partial vin they have the whole
Vin number and your truck was assigned a build week. When it gets closer it goes down to day

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

craig3q

Reaction score
Looks like the one I picked up last week and so far really enjoying it. Mine wasn't ordered though found on dealer lot so it had tailgate applique and graphics but I still liked it so made it mine.
It’s a great color, isn’t it? Is yours also a SCREW? You have a sunroof? I decided not to get a sunroof this time. Had it on my Platinum and always had it closed.

CigarSmokingZombie

Reaction score
I just bought a 2019 pending delivery. Apparently has been sitting in Michigan for over 3 weeks waiting to be delivered to Delaware....wtf? Should I be worried it’s been sitting that long?

Went looking at a 2019 Superduty Limited but hated the drive compared to Raptor. They talked me into trading up from a 2018.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

sean1968

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ah ok. Got word mine is in Wyoming today from FPC. They won’t give me a railcar#

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro