2019 Raptor Intel

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cookiehumper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They are moving quick. I was built tues 12/11, release to body company and spray in done by Friday. But rail trouble so sat there released to Norfolk southern last Thursday 12/20, arrived at KC railyard last night and my dealer is 5 miles from it. So hopefully they get it to them by this weekend

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That’s pretty good so we may stay close to schedule, all hopes for a Christmas Miracle disappeared haha

JonnyFive03

Reaction score
Hi All

New guy on the forum. I have a Velocity Blue Screw on order with Recaro’s, 802a. Placed order and paid deposit in August. According to my dealer, my order was pulled on 11/19. Still no VIN. Heard it’s usually a week or two from the pull date before a VIN gets generated. It’s been a month. Anyone having any delays similar to mine?

I know Thanksgiving and Christmas can explain some of it. But, two other orders were pulled at the same time as mine, and both have VINs. Main difference is that mine has a spray in bedliner and the other two didn’t. Not sure what’s going on?

EMPAC623

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi All

New guy on the forum. I have a Velocity Blue Screw on order with Recaro’s, 802a. Placed order and paid deposit in August. According to my dealer, my order was pulled on 11/19. Still no VIN. Heard it’s usually a week or two from the pull date before a VIN gets generated. It’s been a month. Anyone having any delays similar to mine?

I know Thanksgiving and Christmas can explain some of it. But, two other orders were pulled at the same time as mine, and both have VINs. Main difference is that mine has a spray in bedliner and the other two didn’t. Not sure what’s going on?
If an Order gets pulled, aka given a build date you get a VIN at that time. So if they don’t have a build date then no vin. Idk what else they mean by pulled. You can call or chat with ford performance and give them dealer code and order # they’ll tell you what’s up if it’s unscheduled or scheduled

cookiehumper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi All

Have you asked the dealer for the DORA?

Raptorman19

Reaction score
Guys,

I have read through most of the posts and to me it sounds like there really isn't an answer for my question because everyone has experienced something different when they ordered. Your thoughts... If I ordered one on Wednesday 12/26 what is the average time it takes to get a truck? 8 weeks? 12 weeks? more?

I have a 2019 now that I am refusing delivery on (long story) because of excessive undercarriage rust. They have my trade already so I am going to be without a truck while I wait. I can get by for awhile but the sooner then later is going to make our life a lot easier.

cookiehumper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Guys,

I have read through most of the posts and to me it sounds like there really isn't an answer for my question because everyone has experienced something different when they ordered. Your thoughts... If I ordered one on Wednesday 12/26 what is the average time it takes to get a truck? 8 weeks? 12 weeks? more?

I have a 2019 now that I am refusing delivery on (long story) because of excessive undercarriage rust. They have my trade already so I am going to be without a truck while I wait. I can get by for awhile but the sooner then later is going to make our life a lot easier.
I would guess about 12 weeks min. Seems like everyone is waiting that long. There is a great spreadsheet with order dates clean dates and estimated delivery dates. Look at that

Raptorman19

Reaction score
Yeah I reviewed the spreadsheet also. Looks like some guys get lucky in 2 months and others wait 2 to 3 times longer. Is it the dealer just not having an allocation and that holds things up?

cookiehumper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah I reviewed the spreadsheet also. Looks like some guys get lucky in 2 months and others wait 2 to 3 times longer. Is it the dealer just not having an allocation and that holds things up?
That I don’t know. I waited a month to get scheduled. Some guys wait a week

EMPAC623

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’d say 8-12 weeks from a late December order. Later orders always go faster