2019 Raptor Intel

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Todd458

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine got changed from one day out last Saturday. To 10 days out this Tuesday. This evening I got a phone call that the transport delivered it.It seems like if you’re in the lower 48 that Arkansas is a hub where they switch a lot of the vehicleso to go out on two other trains to different locations

POOPonYOU

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine got changed from one day out last Saturday. To 10 days out this Tuesday. This evening I got a phone call that the transport delivered it.It seems like if you’re in the lower 48 that Arkansas is a hub where they switch a lot of the vehicleso to go out on two other trains to different locations

Congrats! You're going to love it!

FORDnVWPro

Full Access Member
Reaction score
another week, another uncleaned status.(11/08 order)

Looks like its gonna be scheduled in Jan. for a feb or march build date.

April- May delivery is looking more likely than a march delivery.

SCABS are rare.

Have net seen many Recaro 802A Scabs out there.

Cant wait for mine,.....

mamula

Full Access Member
Reaction score
another week, another uncleaned status.(11/08 order)

Looks like its gonna be scheduled in Jan. for a feb or march build date.

April- May delivery is looking more likely than a march delivery.

SCABS are rare.

Have net seen many Recaro 802A Scabs out there.

Cant wait for mine,.....
I feel for you. Ford should have given early orders special treatment. Like let them get their cars before the dealer orders. But you will get it eventually hang on mate!

HoldenTX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My order is still unscheduled. Interestingly my dealer had a few other earlier orders that were showing as scheduled, but apparently they have been changed back to unscheduled.

ddpt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Engine block heater recalls - affects 2019 F150, not sure it includes the Raptor46ac2618cf22a5144e0985358acd8742.jpg

Sent from my SM-N960U1 using Tapatalk

Urban

Reaction score
Take me off the list, i canceled my order with my dealer today. I was promised a Vin this week and i didnt get one. After false promises and unscheduled status since August, i might as well wait for the 2020 model.

EMPAC623

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Take me off the list, i canceled my order with my dealer today. I was promised a Vin this week and i didnt get one. After false promises and unscheduled status since August, i might as well wait for the 2020 model.
You’re dealer ever have an allocation to give to you in the first place? For my 17 I ordered July didn’t get vin till December for January build so. Waited too. Sorry man

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ddpt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had an order placed in Aug for a dealership w/no allocation. Cancelled after 2 months, signed up w/dealer that had an allocation and within 4 weeks order scheduled w/VIN

Did your dealer have an open allocation assigned to your build?

Sent from my SM-N960U1 using Tapatalk

HOLESHOT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
URBAN sorry to hear.
I have NEWS THOUGH!
Please call my dealer they gave me $3300 off Msrp has allocations and put my order right in. It was ordered on 11/2/2018 and was picked up by ford ordering on Nov 8th a thursday just like ones said that is the day ford pulls orders!
Just got confirmation it will be here on Jan 4 2019 !!
Please call Ashland Ford in Virginia.
My rep is Sheery.

Last edited: