2019 Raptor Intel

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mattrofact

Reaction score
Has anyone seen a SuperCab with Recaros delivered? I have not, and have been really scanning the forums and cars.com daily for a month.

I wonder if a Scab, with Blue will be an even longer wait. (Ordered the above truck 11/8, still unscheduled)
All depends on dealer allocation quantity, if you ordered on 11/8 and are first in line then you’ll be pulled when their next allocation comes up. If your 10th in line it will be when their 10th allocation comes. If they get 52 raptors a year, that’s 1 a week. If they get 12 that’s 1 a month. Based on that ask your dealer how many they got last year and what # your in line and theirs your estimated time lime. Pretty simple.

FordPerf Addict

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Is there a quality control issue with the seats from the early builds is what Im wondering. And holding the trucks back for repairs? Someone posted somewhere that their dealer told them there was an issue with their seat was why it hadnt shipped. How true any of that is, is to be seen. All speculation, just throwing stuff out there.
Mine was held back due to that, I don’t know the details exactly, but it’s fixed and now waiting to ship. I know a bunch with recaros had been released before mine. I’ll try to figure out what the issue was but if it’s fixed I guess it wouldn’t matter anyways

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FORDnVWPro

Full Access Member
Reaction score
All depends on dealer allocation quantity, if you ordered on 11/8 and are first in line then you’ll be pulled when their next allocation comes up. If your 10th in line it will be when their 10th allocation comes. If they get 52 raptors a year, that’s 1 a week. If they get 12 that’s 1 a month. Based on that ask your dealer how many they got last year and what # your in line and theirs your estimated time lime. Pretty simple.

small town dealer, my buddy works there said they sold 2 last year. So not sure the above applies, following your logic I should be scheduled by now. Show me your source.

Keller Steeler

Full Access Member
Reaction score
small town dealer, my buddy works there said they sold 2 last year. So not sure the above applies, following your logic I should be scheduled by now. Show me your source.
There is a thread on allocation- do a search. It may be a week or months until your dealer has an allocation get pulled and when they have one pulled, you have to be first on their priority list. Placing your order doesn’t really mean anything. It depends on what priority they give you for their allocation and then when their allocation gets pulled by Ford.

I also ordered from a small town dealer. This was in August and they submitted the order the first day Ford accepted orders for the 19s. No idea how many they sold last year, but mine was pulled the first week of production.

Yours may get pulled next week or in a month or longer. I would hope on the shorter the side.

Last edited:

TheTip247

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine was held back due to that, I don’t know the details exactly, but it’s fixed and now waiting to ship. I know a bunch with recaros had been released before mine. I’ll try to figure out what the issue was but if it’s fixed I guess it wouldn’t matter anyways

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
What was your build date?

Raptorguy1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Delayed as in built but hasn’t shipped. But now that I think about it, it doesn’t make much since for the blue interior to be the delay if I’m fact they’ve been built already. Like the window sticker says for mine.

But for some reason, I’ve not seen hardly any dealer builds for blue interior. Unless dealers just Aren’t ordering them.
At the price of the Recaro package, dealers probably won't order many for stock. For 18, my dealer ordered mostly 802A and most with moonroof and regular wheels. I never saw a SCAB on the lot and they had every available color except Ingot Silver.

turn-r-us

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I do know that if you got the carbon package alone that was a cause of delay. I switched my order to blue accent and I was good to go.

This was early on in the process. I had a build date of 11/1.