2019 Raptor Intel

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Keller Steeler

Full Access Member
Reaction score
One issue. The P, R, N, M on the shift control doesn’t ligh up. Some 2018 had this issue where they didn’t put the clear led light strip in the shifter. Kind of annoying but I can’t miss what I never had lol. Don’t feel like having the dealer open it up causing a can of worms

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I noticed this last night too and looked briefly this morning. I don’t think it is supposed to light up and is just paint.

EMPAC623

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It is true. Lebanon took it of their site and he posted the pics. However, he said they made him use Lebanon financing
Ah yes, I forgot everything people say on the internet is true...

EMPAC623

Full Access Member
Reaction score
One issue. The P, R, N, M on the shift control doesn’t ligh up. Some 2018 had this issue where they didn’t put the clear led light strip in the shifter. Kind of annoying but I can’t miss what I never had lol. Don’t feel like having the dealer open it up causing a can of worms

17s didn’t either.

craig3q

Reaction score

Hmm, I never noticed whether those indicators light up on my 2017 Platinum. Will check.

Robert mcatee

Reaction score
Ok so I talked to someone at the metro Ford today they said they screwed up on pricing but would honor it. I have a white one on order build week of 12/10 so not far off but I went and saw this performance blue and the color is awesome! The one I ordered had no stickers and I got 3 off msrp so really same price same options.

POOPonYOU

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not sure how true this is but putting it out there since there are others like me that their orders placed in Aug/Sept still aren’t scheduled.

The GM of my dealership blamed my delay on the beadlock wheels. He explained they are scarce so scheduling orders with beadlocks are taking longer in some cases. Again not sure I believe it but that is the current line I am being fed.

My order date is 9/15. He said I will get pulled for scheduling in December, build late January, Feb or early March delivery. 1/2 year to deliver a truck.

Good thing is I paid MSRP which in NY is the best you will do and my patience muscles are getting lots of exercise.

I think that is true. My salesman was with the region rep when they entered my order. They told me that they wouldn't be able to submit my order if I wanted the beadlocks. They would have to skip to the next person in line for a 2019 who didn't want beadlocks. Same thing happened when I ordered my 2015 Mustang. I asked for recaros and my order was on hold. Had them remove that option and I was scheduled the following week.