2019 Raptor Intel

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jzweedyk

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I picked my Scab up late today. It was dark when we drove home, so pictures tomorrow.

Transportation put two large scratches in the drivers door, so it will have to go back to get fixed, but I wanted it for a couple of trips planned.

craig3q

Reaction score
Your tracker showed 12/6 delivery, but did it show it was at least in transit? Im just looking for some hope that mine is actually on the way but the tracker still shows awaiting shipment. Been built a month, just getting frustrated. Seeing all of these pics of dealer inventory sitting there yet a presold unit sits has me ticked off.
I’m in the exact same boat as you. Starting to think of canceling my deal and buying one off the lot somewhere.

mamula

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered with 1k under MSRP "gurantee", if we can keep posting confirmed (with proof) reports of ::::insert amount:::: below MSRP on 2019s that would be awesome.

I agree, pay the least amount possible.

I ordered on Nov 8th, and it looks like delivery to South Texas is looking like mid Feb to maybe even March. I would like to go into negotiations then armed with examples of peeps getting great deals.
Now you are a believer. I like your time now instead of the hater you were earlier doubting the wonderful 2019 discounts! Sharing is caring mate

mamula

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I bought the one at Lebanon Ford. I didn’t order CF but this one came with it and really like it. I drove it 625 miles Monday. I would recommend finding one now and start driving it and not wait 2-3 months.
You were lucky the Lebanon one wasn't white color. I like everything white. I would have got it b4 you!

Raptor Tony

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Your tracker showed 12/6 delivery, but did it show it was at least in transit? Im just looking for some hope that mine is actually on the way but the tracker still shows awaiting shipment. Been built a month, just getting frustrated. Seeing all of these pics of dealer inventory sitting there yet a presold unit sits has me ticked off.
Yes. In transit since 11/14

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Raptor Tony

Full Access Member
Reaction score
eb6fad30ea13c9472f47ac49e130252e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk