2019 Raptor Intel

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

craig3q

Reaction score
I had to cancel my order with my local dealer. It was ordered 8/15. They ordered it without allocation and they reordered it with their next allocation which was January or February. It was still unscheduled when I cancelled it last Friday. They got 5 coming for stock and screwed those of us who thought we going to get the first ones. I think you can find one somewhere and save money if you are paying sticker. I did.
Damn, that's shady. Did you end up finding something configured close to what you thought you ordered?

Raptorguy1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Prolly another mistake, like the one in Lebanon where I actually called, and they confirmed it was mistake. Buy one with your discounts and show us proof, Please it will help us all prospect buyers/peeps that have it on order.

Just so yall know, alot of times the websites enter the discounts automatically. The case in Lebanon entered the factory rebate for Lariat models automatically on the Raptor, according to the salesman.
This was happening at my dealer also. I really pressed them hard on the issue hoping they'd give me the discount, but it didn't happen. They did fix the pricing online though.

Urban

Reaction score
I had to cancel my order with my local dealer. It was ordered 8/15. They ordered it without allocation and they reordered it with their next allocation which was January or February. It was still unscheduled when I cancelled it last Friday. They got 5 coming for stock and screwed those of us who thought we going to get the first ones. I think you can find one somewhere and save money if you are paying sticker. I did.

How did you know they didnt have an allocation?

JohnyH

Reaction score
I bought the one at Lebanon Ford. I didn’t order CF but this one came with it and really like it. I drove it 625 miles Monday. I would recommend finding one now and start driving it and not wait 2-3 months.

TheTip247

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My raptor will be here tomorrow. Eta on tracker says 12/6. Dealer called me saying tomorrow it’s ready. But I won’t be home until 4:30 to grab it :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your tracker showed 12/6 delivery, but did it show it was at least in transit? Im just looking for some hope that mine is actually on the way but the tracker still shows awaiting shipment. Been built a month, just getting frustrated. Seeing all of these pics of dealer inventory sitting there yet a presold unit sits has me ticked off.