2019 Raptor Intel

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Uf28denied

Reaction score
How many of you guys are getting the note with the test miles? I got that on my 2017 and it showed up with 130 miles on it. Must have been a hell of a test ride. I was hoping they didn't do that anymore with the 19s. I ordered my 19 2 weeks ago....looks like I'm in for a long wait. Can't be as bad as the 17s...I ordered in July and got it in January.
I’m in the same boat !! Ordered on 11/13

vhudoo

Reaction score
We should all call and inquire about the car.... that’s a great deal can you hold it for me? I’ll be down there tomorrow. They’ll be planning for a bidding war. :lol:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I’ll hit him up after you and offer 5k more. :)

turn-r-us

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So.......customer service really does stink at these dealers. Maybe it’s because I had the courtesy delivery to my local dealer and I didn’t buy the truck from them. Mind you I am still paying them a fee. My truck gets delivered on Friday, I never get a call from the contact at the receiving dealership, zero. I had to call FP today to find out that the truck was delivered already.

The whole time dealer is telling me I’ll call you when it arrives. Also they told me they don’t do PDI on weekends either.

Anyhow coming from high end cars I just expected that if I am spending 72k on a truck (flagship mind you) that I would get better service. I just hope taking the car in for service would be better experience.

I’ll post picks once she is in my hands.

Raptor Tony

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So.......customer service really does stink at these dealers. Maybe it’s because I had the courtesy delivery to my local dealer and I didn’t buy the truck from them. Mind you I am still paying them a fee. My truck gets delivered on Friday, I never get a call from the contact at the receiving dealership, zero. I had to call FP today to find out that the truck was delivered already.

The whole time dealer is telling me I’ll call you when it arrives. Also they told me they don’t do PDI on weekends either.

Anyhow coming from high end cars I just expected that if I am spending 72k on a truck (flagship mind you) that I would get better service. I just hope taking the car in for service would be better experience.

I’ll post picks once she is in my hands.
Wow sucks. What a ****** dealer. My Mercedes dealer pdi cars on weekends all the time. From basic to most expensive cars. #GoodOlAmericanMade

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk