2019 Raptor Intel

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jzweedyk

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Mine was built on 10/25 as well. Ford tracker changed to 12-4 from 12-6 today for delivery. Just talked with my dealership - going through head of fleet sales due to a relationship with owner. It is on a train. He said they haven’t been showing up early. He shows 11-28 through 12-4 (same as FP). Hopefully it gets here on the 28th or 29th. They will spray in bed liner and tint the windows the day it arrives and it will be ready to go the next day. Owner has another business that does that- less expensive on bed liner and supposedly better job.
Went to the dealership today. The train is in Iowa (on the way to Vegas) and he expects it to be delivered to him one week from today. That would be great!

PBR ME

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What’s the order tracking website? I looked all over in shop.ford.com....but for some reason I can’t find it anywhere....thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rush

Reaction score
It definitely has some sparkle in it. Like my F-350 Tuxedo Black(I think that was the name) but not quite as much sparkle.