2019 Raptor Intel

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rush

Reaction score
Was it a surprise or did vehicleordertracking work correctly for you?
No surprise my dealer thought it would show up today but actually showed up Saturday. The tracker never worked for me. I had a different one on order too and it didn’t work for that one either. I also used Ford chat some to check status but they didn’t give as much detailed info as dealer.

craig3q

Reaction score
No surprise my dealer thought it would show up today but actually showed up Saturday. The tracker never worked for me. I had a different one on order too and it didn’t work for that one either. I also used Ford chat some to check status but they didn’t give as much detailed info as dealer.

So maybe my dealer is right when they say mine is in transit. Ford Performance chat seems to just check the same consumer facing site that I check, or at least they never give any more info than that, except for OK to Buy news.

rush

Reaction score
I have seen guys discuss that if your truck was ordered with BL, liner, graphics and other things that it was delaying build and shipment. Mine has everything u can order on one except for Recaros so I’m not sure if there is any truth to that or not.

craig3q

Reaction score
I have seen guys discuss that if your truck was ordered with BL, liner, graphics and other things that it was delaying build and shipment. Mine has everything u can order on one except for Recaros so I’m not sure if there is any truth to that or not.
Mine has BL, no graphics, tailgate applique delete, no sunroof, Recaros. Supoosed to have been built 10/25, but maybe BL spray-in is holding it up.

Maxoz

Reaction score