2019 Raptor Intel

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Robert mcatee

Reaction score
Damn I really trusted these guys i buy alot of company trucks from them. They said they were giving me one of the allocations they already had put in

POOPonYOU

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I usually use photobucket but let me try this from my phone. It's nothing special but another true picture that hasn't been altered of Ford Performance Blue.

SAFcPUcr3hahY1mQ9

EMPAC623

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Damn I really trusted these guys i buy alot of company trucks from them. They said they were giving me one of the allocations they already had put in
Then they should have a vin. I’d ask tomorrow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trackar

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do you really think it will take that long? I ordered mine 10/29 dealer told me they would be building it late November. Maybe they are full of it?
Yeah I definitely think it’ll be a while unfortunately. Especially considering people have been able to order since August. My dealer wasn’t able to order untill 10/29 but I had been nagging them for a while. Very very small dealer though so that could make a difference.

EMPAC623

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah I definitely think it’ll be a while unfortunately. Especially considering people have been able to order since August. My dealer wasn’t able to order untill 10/29 but I had been nagging them for a while. Very very small dealer though so that could make a difference.
Doesn’t matter when you placed, all that matters is how many allocations your dealer gets

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trackar

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Didn’t see this message my bad. They might be correct then if it was one that they had already put in.

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Does not matter that they gave you an allocation they already put in. You do know that you can change the options on that order right? Just ask them to change it assuming it has not been built yet.