2019 Raptor Intel

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Todd458

Full Access Member
Reaction score
the offroad alliance bracket will not hold a baja sport. Look closely and you will see that there are 2 diff brackets. One by offroad alliance and one by BD. See images below. So there are 2 diff kits. If you want the baja sport light on the outside then you need to get the BD bracket.

2017-FRL-Bezels_1024x1024.jpg

447566_l_1024x1024.jpg
So the bracket you’ve used was the one that I believe is sold by Ford raptor lights? There is one that is supposedly better than the others? Without stepping on anybody’s toes more OEM ?

Raptorguy1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine and several others who weren’t the first 1-2 weeks have been delayed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE
You might be better off having it delayed at this point. With 1400 trucks coming behind it each day will mean quite a while before it ships. When "OK to buy" happens, those coming down the line start shipping and those that have been sitting being dug out, last in, first out.

POOPonYOU

Full Access Member
Reaction score
More info from the plant employee. He says there has to be 2000 Raptors built before they'll release them. About 10 Raptors are built per hour.

"I'd say about 200-220 Raptors per day, so 2 weeks to build the required 2000 if we run good, then however long it takes them to be cleared for shipping"

Trackar

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Never thought seeing others almost taking delivery could be so exciting. Wasn’t able to order mine until 10/30 and expecting a March/April delivery... smh

Robert mcatee

Reaction score
Never thought seeing others almost taking delivery could be so exciting. Wasn’t able to order mine until 10/30 and expecting a March/April delivery... smh

Do you really think it will take that long? I ordered mine 10/29 dealer told me they would be building it late November. Maybe they are full of it?

EMPAC623

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do you really think it will take that long? I ordered mine 10/29 dealer told me they would be building it late November. Maybe they are full of it?
You should have a vin by now. I have build week of 11/26 and got my VIN second week of scheduling so like 9/26. Dealers tell you anything to get you to buy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk