2019 Raptor Intel

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rhyu

Reaction score
I'm hoping that Amazon bumper fog light is NOT what Ford Performance is going to be releasing.

Although when speaking of Ford Performance accessories, I just hope they release the damn thing, since we're still waiting on that FP Raptor tune.

Any day now...

2thfixr

Reaction score
I don’t think the output on those is close to the ones I’m thinking of. Do you have details on that? They look sweet!

jaz13

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm hoping that Amazon bumper fog light is NOT what Ford Performance is going to be releasing.

Although when speaking of Ford Performance accessories, I just hope they release the damn thing, since we're still waiting on that FP Raptor tune.

Any day now...

Have you seen Jake's 37" mod picture yet? He enjoys being an ass. The FP fog lights will come out right after the FP tune is released.

Rhyu

Reaction score
Have you seen Jake's 37" mod picture yet? He enjoys being an ass. The FP fog lights will come out right after the FP tune is released.

I'm still pretty new to the board but it didn't take me long to realize that he's a boob.

But I do hope that both the FP tune and fog lights come out eventually.

turn-r-us

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Same experience here. GT350 and many Porsches. Holds up just fine, I have no issues with that. Bolsters most important part of the package. I have a 2017 Raptor and the seats are my only criticism.

My understanding from what I have read and heard is that both seats are same it is just the alcantara covering that is the upgrade, otherwise seats are same. So the extra bolstering is on the 802 option with regular seats also (just will be leather not alcantara).

FastEddie

Full Access Member
Reaction score

I’ve been away from the forum for a long time so I only surmised the jackassery. If the FP lights are not a serious light, will use BD.

EMPAC623

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My understanding from what I have read and heard is that both seats are same it is just the alcantara covering that is the upgrade, otherwise seats are same. So the extra bolstering is on the 802 option with regular seats also (just will be leather not alcantara).

I thought so too but on the order guide it just says black leather but on the blue accent description they specifically say recaro seats. And for 2340 the CF was 900 alone in 2017 1400 for diff seats could be feasible. But it would be weird to promote new seats then have a disclaimer that it’s “only for the blue” ones. But I’ve seen weirder lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

turn-r-us

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I thought so too but on the order guide it just says black leather but on the blue accent description they specifically say recaro seats. And for 2340 the CF was 900 alone in 2017 1400 for diff seats could be feasible. But it would be weird to promote new seats then have a disclaimer that it’s “only for the blue” ones. But I’ve seen weirder lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah....If you look at the previous year, they had the orange accent seats which were extra as well as the options included in that : Aluminum dash panels, Unique seat coverings with Orange accents, Unique door and dash appliqué. The blue accents appears to be just that a replacement of the Orange Accents option but with the blue alcantara.

I have a call out to Ford to confirm this and waiting for call back this week, well see if they call.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iAmNotorious