2019 Raptor Intel

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FordPerf Addict

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just called my dealer and you can get black recaros that’s also an option. No pricing yet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

EMPAC623

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Page 35 of this thread? I looked and I saw nothing...

Sorry page 35 of the order guide

---------- Post added at 02:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:07 PM ----------

Page 35 of this thread? I looked and I saw nothing...

43d805f91c915995f605ba0462e7044e.png

TXRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Sorry page 35 of the order guide

---------- Post added at 02:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:07 PM ----------

OK, cool! Thanks!

turn-r-us

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Build

??? Wouldn’t that be the regular seats but in leather? I don’t see alcantara option in black.

My dealer just told me order bank won’t take order yet as they are dealing with 2018s still??

Can anyone chime in?

ddpt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is the Abyss Gray (PN4GS) as paint option for 2019 Raptor? I see it noted on page #1 of the 2019 F-150 Order Guide under "New Colors"

FordPerf Addict

FRF Addict
Reaction score
??? Wouldn’t that be the regular seats but in leather? I don’t see alcantara option in black.

My dealer just told me order bank won’t take order yet as they are dealing with 2018s still??

Can anyone chime in?

I’m just passing along what I was told as they put in a pre order pretty much for me. I’m not in town right now so I did this over the phone and text. But my guy said there is a black recaro and a blue recaro option. Unless he misread something or misunderstood which is possible.

He’s not sure if the heated/cooled seats are apart of recaros he doesn’t know exactly yet

EMPAC623

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m just passing along what I was told as they put in a pre order pretty much for me. I’m not in town right now so I did this over the phone and text. But my guy said there is a black recaro and a blue recaro option. Unless he misread something or misunderstood which is possible.

He’s not sure if the heated/cooled seats are apart of recaros he doesn’t know exactly yet

All seats are heated/cooled and recaro confirmed by mike Levine. Shocks also are not backwards compatible.

Last page of guide shows raptor colors, no that’s not a color for them.

Order banks open today, scheduling(accepting/VIN/dates) isn’t till 9/12