2019 Raptor Intel

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ddpt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My truck is MIA. Dealer says it is suppose to ship but no way of knowing if it has shipped or not. Ford tracking with VIN gives error message. VIN use to show on the Ford tracking but has not worked for 2 weeks. Ford Chat says the same thing, in shipping mode. I have never paid for something let alone a $78K purchase and not have anything to show for it. Supposedly estimated shipping is 02/08-02/14 so I hope when 02/15 comes around and I don't have my truck, the word "estimated" is not used as the excuse

Raptor Vet

Reaction score
My truck is MIA. Dealer says it is suppose to ship but no way of knowing if it has shipped or not. Ford tracking with VIN gives error message. VIN use to show on the Ford tracking but has not worked for 2 weeks. Ford Chat says the same thing, in shipping mode. I have never paid for something let alone a $78K purchase and not have anything to show for it. Supposedly estimated shipping is 02/08-02/14 so I hope when 02/15 comes around and I don't have my truck, the word "estimated" is not used as the excuse
$78K...wow!!

FastEddie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dude, the truck will be there for you. No need to freak.

escott

Reaction score
A little late posting. Been travelling a lot, but here she is! It has spent most of it's time parked at the airport! :(
IMG_0103.jpg

FORDnVWPro

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, one question. I do plan on using my credit union to finance this beast.

But are there absolutely no "incentives" at all offered? I see most incentives have the disclaimer that Raptor is not included, but maybe someone out there got a benefit of one? Perhaps a ford credit discount or something?

Anything?

Raptor Tony

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, one question. I do plan on using my credit union to finance this beast.

But are there absolutely no "incentives" at all offered? I see most incentives have the disclaimer that Raptor is not included, but maybe someone out there got a benefit of one? Perhaps a ford credit discount or something?

Anything?
that is correct. no incentives at all... i went to a local credit union as well. financed 45k for 2.95% for 72 months...best interest rate around my area for 680/month in new york.

pierceography

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Kind of an offbeat question, but when searching dealer inventory, does anyone know what "Dealer Ordered" indicates? Here is an example of two trucks in inventory, one with a "Dealer Ordered" label, the other without.

Does dealer ordered infer that there is no customer associated with the truck, and it is meant to be a "lot" sale?

Thanks for any insight!

upload_2019-2-11_14-4-0.png

David Hardy

Reaction score
Kind of an offbeat question, but when searching dealer inventory, does anyone know what "Dealer Ordered" indicates? Here is an example of two trucks in inventory, one with a "Dealer Ordered" label, the other without.

Does dealer ordered infer that there is no customer associated with the truck, and it is meant to be a "lot" sale?

Thanks for any insight!

View attachment 118910

As you said, i think it just means the dealer ordered it but not arrived yet. When it just arrives the tag changes to “just arrived”....after that the tag disappears suggesting it’s just sitting on the lot.. none of the vins show up in the shop.ford status page so I don’t think they are customer ordered. Although they may be sold already before arrival.

Last edited:

Candyman

FRF Lady
FRF Lady
Reaction score
that is correct. no incentives at all... i went to a local credit union as well. financed 45k for 2.95% for 72 months...best interest rate around my area for 680/month in new york.

Raptor Tony, what credit union did you use? Can anyone become a member? Ive checked all banks and most are asking above 3.99% (72 mo) on $45,000.