2019 Raptor Intel

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mamula

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Photo of your Raptor, you standing next to it, all doors open and windows down. THAT is proof you own (or at least have access to) a Raptor. Your said documents, screen shots, etc can all be easily fabricated.

So the above photo proves it. Oh, and you have four hours. If you can't walk outside and do this now, you don't own one.

Tick tock.
Good suggestion but like I did to your predecessors, the haters, I want to play a game. If you do what you want me to do, I will do it. This is how I revealed my invoice receipt of the raptor. Don’t worry bro I am ready anytime just can’t wait to see the smile on your face as I defeat you. You do, I do! Now make sure you clean up the pole

mamula

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Another thread you’ve destroyed with your insecurities. Will somebody please ban this *******! This forum is being destroyed by one imbecile. It’s a shame
Sick my **** you ******!
Yes I am a ******* but only to those who deserve it like you. Have I ever spoken to you before ***? No. But you think you am an run up in my grill like that! **** what u are going thru and **** what you stand for!

mamula

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Raptor911 I thought you blocked me? Lol I catch you again Lyin. Lyin raptor! You blocked me but can still see my comments and thumb up your fellow haters..show me the discount of $7k you claimed to have hit for your 2019 raptor damnit. You make Ted Cruz look like John Paul II.

pierceography

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good suggestion but like I did to your predecessors, the haters, I want to play a game. If you do what you want me to do, I will do it. This is how I revealed my invoice receipt of the raptor. Don’t worry bro I am ready anytime just can’t wait to see the smile on your face as I defeat you. You do, I do! Now make sure you clean up the pole

Whelp, I'm set here. Let's summarize real quick:

I have:
- Gotten you to admit you're a troll.
- Gotten you to admit you have no life (evidence: https://www.fordraptorforum.com/threads/2019-raptor-intel-v2.65347/page-7)
- Proved you don't own a Raptor.

You, however, have:
- Failed to get me to shut up.
- Failed to ruin my weekend.
- Further cemented your legacy of FRF idiocy.

We can safely say you've been wholly unsuccessful in.... Well, whatever it was you were trying to do (I'm guessing failure is a familiar feeling for you).

Or, in your words: I AM VICTORIOUS, I CANNOT BE DEFEATED, SHOW ME MY NEXT OPPONENT. (Ok, I couldn't stomach the misspellings and poor grammar, so not entirely how you'd phrase it)

Anyhow, good luck washing the ****** bag off.

sean1968

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I got a bad case of honey-dos this weekend so couldn’t color correct my pics but I can say for sure everybody that has seen the truck has commented that they love the interior color with the gray so it seems to be a hit. Same lightspeed blue alcantara used in the Ford GT so it’s a darker blue with a touch of gray in it which goes very well with magnetic It’s definitely a really unique color in person and IMO it was made to go with the color shifting Performance Blue used on the show cars.

Anyways here are some pics it’s close but not quite the real color enough to get the idea with magnetic gray. Really loving it and the support is amazing.

054b57653a76eef6f89ae8820f40f58a.jpg

59eb8720c9118cca00ad70099b45c7c0.jpg

9668d34470295a5a4ca657e7ba31bfbc.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

pierceography

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I got a bad case of honey-dos this weekend so couldn’t color correct my pics but I can say for sure everybody that has seen the truck has commented that they love the interior color with the gray so it seems to be a hit. Same lightspeed blue alcantara used in the Ford GT so it’s a darker blue with a touch of gray in it which goes very well with magnetic It’s definitely a really unique color in person and IMO it was made to go with the color shifting Performance Blue used on the show cars.

Anyways here are some pics it’s close but not quite the real color enough to get the idea with magnetic gray. Really loving it and the support is amazing.

054b57653a76eef6f89ae8820f40f58a.jpg

59eb8720c9118cca00ad70099b45c7c0.jpg

9668d34470295a5a4ca657e7ba31bfbc.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Those look great. The color does look a little washed out from the JPG conversion and color balance, so looking forward to your corrected versions, if you get around to it.

How are you liking the rest of the accent package? (CF and stitching)

You're certainly not making this wait on my build any easier.

smoothdocta

Reaction score
Enough of your thread jacking clowns, Let’s keep this on subject, truck built moved me delivery date up one day! Bad news is I’m on government shut down, think the banks will give me a hard time about borrowing 68k without a pay check?! Haha hopefully it ends before the truck arrives!

4F968868-CD8A-499B-AEF3-63E807C42D8B.png

Carsten

Reaction score
Enough of your thread jacking clowns, Let’s keep this on subject, truck built moved me delivery date up one day! Bad news is I’m on government shut down, think the banks will give me a hard time about borrowing 68k without a pay check?! Haha hopefully it ends before the truck arrives!

View attachment 117890

Why does my VIN not work with shop.ford.com.........grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.....awaiting shipment as well and can not track it....