2019 Raptor Intel

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SD1290

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They’re definitely worth the wait. I haven’t seen any pics online that show the true color. Ill color correct my pics and post them later.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Looking forward to seeing the recaros with the magnetic! Post pics when you can! Congrats!

mamula

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Awesome! Glad you finally got it. Now let's see some photos of those Recaros -- I'm also hoping they're worth the wait.
Why are you trolling in this forum. You don’t even own a gen 2 raptor, yet u have opinion and critic others who have one. You a a tarantado!
Come back when you actually buy it. But we need your moral support of congratulating people who actually bought one. Just don’t go as far as being critical . Thanks

pierceography

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Why are you trolling in this forum. You don’t even own a gen 2 raptor, yet u have opinion and critic others who have one. You a a tarantado!
Come back when you actually buy it. But we need your moral support of congratulating people who actually bought one. Just don’t go as far as being critical . Thanks

lolwat

I realize that being supportive and genuinely happy for others is a foreign concept to you, but maybe you should try it.

My Raptor is on order and has been on order since the banks opened last year. Hence my "worth the wait" comment.

But hey, at least I can afford a Raptor. Unlike you.

mamula

Full Access Member
Reaction score
lolwat

I realize that being supportive and genuinely happy for others is a foreign concept to you, but maybe you should try it.

My Raptor is on order and has been on order since the banks opened last year. Hence my "worth the wait" comment.

But hey, at least I can afford a Raptor. Unlike you.
Hehe. Don’t make me laugh . Already have proof of my raptor with the vin number as well. Nice try if you think I cannot afford one, I bet you my msrp will be higher than yours. Stop running your mouth like a retard. I am not broke as you think. But hey you can believe your fantasy about be being broke, will be used as more ammo for trolling you. Mine is $75,254 msrp. I win, because you won’t exceed that mark unless you have both Recaro and graphics stickers. But I know you couldn’t afford them. Throw some More dirt, no use. Show me my next opponent.

pierceography

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hehe. Don’t make me laugh . Already have proof of my raptor with the vin number as well. Nice try if you think I cannot afford one, I bet you my msrp will be higher than yours. Stop running your mouth like a retard. I am not broke as you think. But hey you can believe your fantasy about be being broke, will be used as more ammo for trolling you. Mine is $75,254 msrp. I win, because you won’t exceed that mark unless you have both Recaro and graphics stickers. But I know you couldn’t afford them. Throw some More dirt, no use. Show me my next opponent.

Those add up to $75,250. Did the dealership charge you $4 for wasting their time before your credit application was denied?

cookiehumper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don’t see your build listed on @ddpt spreadsheet you should give him your info

mamula

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Those add up to $75,250. Did the dealership charge you $4 for wasting their time before your credit application was denied?
Dumb mudafucka. ;) Go to the hater thread -the game is over, and see greatness! You will see both the car and the invoice document. Hope you show your invoice as well I I did. Show me the way to defeat. Try again punk!:p:33::fca5278e:

pierceography

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dumb mudafucka. ;) Go to the hater thread -the game is over, and see greatness! You will see both the car and the invoice document. Hope you show your invoice as well I I did. Show me the way to defeat. Try again punk!:p:33::fca5278e:

Photo of your Raptor, you standing next to it, all doors open and windows down. THAT is proof you own (or at least have access to) a Raptor. Your said documents, screen shots, etc can all be easily fabricated.

So the above photo proves it. Oh, and you have four hours. If you can't walk outside and do this now, you don't own one.

Tick tock.