2019 Raptor Intel

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

POOPonYOU

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For some reason it doesn’t work for me but mine has already shipped out and is in transit

Nice!

Tyler_GTS, I'm just speculating. I don't have any knowledge of what's causing what just guessing. Hope it's just some kind of software error and its actually already built.

Tyler_GTS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Cool, I have the window sticker and if I'm reading it right, it was built on the 27th. I could be wrong though.

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
build date is in 2 locations: top slight left of center and bottom right

listed after 2018 so it will look like "220181027" on top of your window sticker

Cool, I have the window sticker and if I'm reading it right, it was built on the 27th. I could be wrong though.

Keller Steeler

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ugh, vehicle shipped Monday. Was supposed to be delivered by the 18th. I just checked the vehicle tracker and delivery just moved to December 9th.

Just talked with FP. As Sawdust predicted, it is moving by rail now, not convoy. They said it was moving and was currently in Melvindale, MI. They also said it is common for the ETA to change once it ships.

I asked if there was a way for me to track the shipment and he said no, just to check back with them. Can someone help if there is a way for me to track?

At least it is moving and my expectations are reset

vhudoo

Reaction score
Ugh, vehicle shipped Monday. Was supposed to be delivered by the 18th. I just checked the vehicle tracker and delivery just moved to December 9th.

Just talked with FP. As Sawdust predicted, it is moving by rail now, not convoy. They said it was moving and was currently in Melvindale, MI. They also said it is common for the ETA to change once it ships.

I asked if there was a way for me to track the shipment and he said no, just to check back with them. Can someone help if there is a way for me to track?

At least it is moving and my expectations are reset

My dealer provided me with the rail company and the car number so that I can keep tabs on the shipping.

craig3q

Reaction score
Glad to see some movement with some orders y'all have. Still waiting for mine. Ford Performance says that it has actually been built. Will check with them again today. Production apparently finished on 10/27 (order placed on 8/17).

Dirtypope

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What a bull crap. How long is a production? Mine is stuck on the same thing for more than a week now... no estimate date and the window sticker is no longer available. Grrr
5567D8D6-31AF-4577-A2ED-06CD003EFD92.png

It has all the options except the hood stripes

NolaRaptor

Reaction score
What a bull crap. How long is a production? Mine is stuck on the same thing for more than a week now... no estimate date and the window sticker is no longer available. Grrr

I feel your pain. Mine was built 11/2 and I have been stuck in awaiting shipment since 11/5. Im sure yours is built just for some reason its not updating. Im hoping mine is not updating either and shows up to my dealer Monday. Wishful thinking haha. My ETA was 11/19 now I have no ETA.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khunter