2019 Raptor Intel

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My truck was built 10/24 and I am still waiting to be shipped. It seems some guys were built later and already being shipped? I don't get it.

Last edited:

POOPonYOU

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My truck was built 10/24 and I am still waiting to be shipped. It seems some guys was built later and already being shipped? I don't get it.

I know. It's crazy. I'm one of those guys in transport built after most of you. I would have been super annoyed to be in your shoes. Hopefully it's more of a lack of updates. Hopefully your's is on it's way. Mine is being sent by convoy.

Keller Steeler

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know. It's crazy. I'm one of those guys in transport built after most of you. I would have been super annoyed to be in your shoes. Hopefully it's more of a lack of updates. Hopefully your's is on it's way. Mine is being sent by convoy.
FP just confirmed mine is going by truck the entire way as well. It is shipped and should be delivered between now and the 18th. I asked if the dealer had any more info and he said they have the same access and to check back in a couple of days.

subterfuge

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just got off the phone with FP. They said the shipper has my truck but it hasn’t left yet. Earliest I could possible get it is the 22nd.