2019 Raptor Intel

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Good question. We both purchased our trucks from the same dealer out of Rochester (I purchase my 2013 from the same dealer and they are awesome). I am in VA and he is in CA. I hooked him up with an allocation scheduled to be be built and they were able to change the options and do a courtesy delivery to CA.

I never understood why CA cars need extra emissions? Aren't all cars 50 state legal these days?

Do they all come with California Emissions System included? I noticed that his did and so does yours.

Last edited:

David Hardy

Reaction score
what are you talking about?

I read on here that 1. Trucks aren’t shipped until the “ok to buy” status is reached. 2. That currently retail f150 orders aren’t being scheduled until the that status is reached. I understand that okay to buy status is reached by having 5 days of no “major” errors in production.

So if production started on 22nd, it’d seem that the status could be reached by Saturday.

Is this accurate?

turn-r-us

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know what the grid at the top of the window sticker signify???

Does it show the progress of the build?

Keller Steeler

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The grid changed for me after I was built. My window sticker just just shows "R" now above RAMP. I assume this mean it is built and on a Ramp waiting to be picked up?
Not sure. I have a build date for today. I took a picture of my sticker on the 18th and today and the grid shows R on both.