2019 Raptor Intel

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sean1968

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Blue is depressing!! Should have been the Orange accent!! Orange is a happy color!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The blue alcantara is the exact same light speed blue alcantara that was exclusive to the Ford GT.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

EMPAC623

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How are you checking? I’ve been using live chat

Scroll up there’s a tracking site you put the VIN in. It’s semi accurate but I’d still talk to ford performance for most accurate things

Jtnuge

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Total bs that ford does not offer the recaros with all black also. They can still have a accent package . I like my seats sure, but this truck should of come with recaros in 2017 standard . I hope by the time im ready to trade they will be.

Gsteve

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Blue interior pkg is not available with red

Exactly!! how stupid is that !! You come up with a desirable option and then restrict it to only a few exterior colours , super lame.

pierceography

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Exactly!! how stupid is that !! You come up with a desirable option and then restrict it to only a few exterior colours , super lame.

Personally, I think the blue seats with the red exterior would look off. I'm sure Ford realizes this is an unpopular option and prone to mistake or immediate buyer remorse.

Also, the red Ford Performance line at the top of the steering wheel is swapped for an orange line when you add the blue seats.

Though I'm a Cubs fan, so I wouldn't have had a problem with the blue/red combo. ;-)

91Eunos

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Personally, I think the blue seats with the red exterior would look off. I'm sure Ford realizes this is an unpopular option and prone to mistake or immediate buyer remorse.

Also, the red Ford Performance line at the top of the steering wheel is swapped for an orange line when you add the blue seats.

Though I'm a Cubs fan, so I wouldn't have had a problem with the blue/red combo. ;-)

They should swap it to a blue line for the blue interior... If I wind up going that route, first order of business will be to pull the wheel and send it out to be redone. There’s an excellent shop not too far from here (up near Waco) that's recovered several steering wheels for me...better than OEM quality IMHO.

EMPAC623

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Orange? Where? I see red on both