2019 Raptor Intel

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FordPerf Addict

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm in SE Michigan, and have a build date of 11/05. When did you get your order submitted?

Oh, and every dealer I've ever been to has said, "We're at top 50 nationwide Ford dealership". Turns out, car salesmen make inaccurate statements.
Haha yeah it was submitted 9/7 I think? The earliest they were allowed or able to I believe. Where did you buy from? I bought from suburban ford Sterling Heights

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pierceography

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Haha yeah it was submitted 9/7 I think? The earliest they were allowed or able to I believe. Where did you buy from? I bought from suburban ford Sterling Heights

I submitted mine on 9/13, got the DORA number on 9/17. I went through Hines Park Ford in Milford, so far they've been great.

It's really all about allocation. Perhaps your dealer didn't have enough allocation slots to fit you in? Though I've had a good experience so far with HP, my wife and I recently left a dealership we and her family have used for 30 years because of a bad salesperson. Phrases like, "We're the top dealership..." and "You're number one on the list..." are common, and often lies.

Did you check more than once today? The first time I checked it was listed as unscheduled, 30 minutes later a different rep got me the scheduling info.

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
This is what a dealer sees when you get assigned a VIN (btw ... My dealer sent me this today after I asked them to check to see if I was assigned a VIN)

2019-VIN.jpg

FordPerf Addict

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I submitted mine on 9/13, got the DORA number on 9/17. I went through Hines Park Ford in Milford, so far they've been great.

It's really all about allocation. Perhaps your dealer didn't have enough allocation slots to fit you in? Though I've had a good experience so far with HP, my wife and I recently left a dealership we and her family have used for 30 years because of a bad salesperson. Phrases like, "We're the top dealership..." and "You're number one on the list..." are common, and often lies.

Did you check more than once today? The first time I checked it was listed as unscheduled, 30 minutes later a different rep got me the scheduling info.

I think my rep is gone until Tuesday so maybe I’m not seeing the whole picture, my only contact has been my salesman and ford performance but I doubt they would get it wrong. I was in contact with this guy in like June about 19s so I’ll wait til he gets back
Also I got my Dora 9/7

EMPAC623

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got unscheduled when I checked this morning I ordered on 9/15. For those of you with build dates, when did you order your vehicle?

6/22. Accepted into system 8/14. Order date doesn’t matter. All about allocations

pierceography

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think my rep is gone until Tuesday so maybe I’m not seeing the whole picture, my only contact has been my salesman and ford performance but I doubt they would get it wrong. I was in contact with this guy in like June about 19s so I’ll wait til he gets back
Also I got my Dora 9/7

I doubt your sale rep will be able to do much; Once they submit the order they're mostly out of the picture. I would contact the dealership GM and see if he can get you an answer.

Just conjecture, but my bet is Ford was flooded with '19 orders and randomly selected which to schedule. I'd say it's pretty likely that the number of orders they accepted was greater than what they could fulfill in the first three weeks of scheduling.

FWIW, I've been working with my dealership/rep since December on a '19 Raptor order, and he guaranteed I would be first in line. Now whether that was actually the case, who knows. But I'm happy to have a build date.