2019 Raptor Assault

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ademarco

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Registered for 18-19 July. Any hotel recommendations and things to do outside of just the course? Also anyone else going from the board? Flying from San Diego.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Extremneon

Reaction score
I planned it perfectly.. August 7th is my birthday.

Booked flights and rooms... stoked to go

Ronda

Reaction score
I signed up for March 13th. I'm wondering if there are weather restrictions that would cause Ford Performance to cancel. I'm guessing no since these trucks are designed to go through any weather.

Gilligan

Reaction score
I signed up for March 13th. I'm wondering if there are weather restrictions that would cause Ford Performance to cancel. I'm guessing no since these trucks are designed to go through any weather.

That’s when I’m supposed to go also. Reception the 12th and in the trucks the 13th

Ronda

Reaction score
That’s when I’m supposed to go also. Reception the 12th and in the trucks the 13th
I'm skipping the reception, I went to the reception on the Track Attack with my GT350. It was free then but not worth the price! See you on the 13th!