2019 Raptor 1st day of ownership ...Very pleased.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thumpzilla44

Reaction score
Found this site after becoming a new owner!
Raptors are everywhere right now and decided to finally pull the trigger!
When driving it home in the rain at night, may just be my bad eyes:) but I found the head lights are not that great..Can anyone recommend the best aftermarket lights that can fit into the space in the front bumper? Thanks in advance and happy to join the forum.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Welcome to FRF. I like the Baja Designs lights, they’re quite expensive but do light things up. Be warned, nothing they currently sell is DOT legal, so be judicious if you use on the street.

oh, and Pictures. or it never happened and you actually got a prius. :p

Todd458

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think I like the standard wheels. Those just pop a little bit versus the bead lock. Good looking truck. Friday mine said delivered in one day . Now it says delivered in two days. Who knows

OP
OP
Thumpzilla44

Thumpzilla44

Reaction score
Thanks..
I had one on order with a dealer in another state on the first day they could put them in and got a delivery date in feb...I had spec out the upgraded seats, no graphics and bead lock wheels. A sales rep I know from another brand went to work for Ford, knew I was looking for an Oxford one and this one showed up a few days ago and bought it on the spot. Actually I really like the graphics on Oxford, the standard wheels do look nice and breaks it up a bit, and glad I didn't get the alcantara seats as it appears they will look like a Shar Pie in a few weeks.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Alright, that’s much better. Now we know it’s not a prius.

docskeet1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The headlights are LED’s. They are good. Rain/reflecions are hard on any headlights. If you opt for aftermarket lights make sure you know what’s street legal. Enjoy your truck.