2019 Performance Blue Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
salvagediver

salvagediver

Reaction score
Tuff choice?
Between Velocity Blue vs Performance Blue??
Or not for you???

Its funny you should say that.....I originally wanted the Magnetic color, but once i saw it up close, i didnt dig it much. This one had everything i wanted, plus my wife liked this color......

Blockaderunner

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome and congrats. Any future mod ideas?
Oh BTW by posting a pict you don't qualify to be entered into the contest to win a Prius. ;) Better luck next time.

OP
OP
salvagediver

salvagediver

Reaction score
Welcome and congrats. Any future mod ideas?
Oh BTW by posting a pict you don't qualify to be entered into the contest to win a Prius. ;) Better luck next time.

LMAO, Disappointed i missed out on the contest for the Prius..... :doublepuke:

Since that picture-
1. Spray on bedliner
2. RetraxPro XR Bed Cover
3. Ceramic tinted windows

Ive since bought 2019 OEM Beadlock Wheels, yet to be put on.

Ordered Builtright dash mount, Ram Mount for Cell Phone, a tire deflator kit and upgraded my tire repair kit. lol.

Thinking of getting Builtright bedside racks gotta see if the two in front of the bed will work with the bedcover.

Debating getting ceramic coating.

I think that will be it for a little bit, fog lights and maybe a pedal commander eventually. Im intrigued by the FORScan application and am really interested in doing something with that in the future.

Now to get back in (3 weeks) from offshore so i can put all this stuff i ordered on!

Last edited: