2019 Magnetic Metallic

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thunderlips

Reaction score
Purchased with 3k miles on it certified in March. Has 802A gunmetal wheels and bed extender. Really enjoy the comfort as I travel a lot. Getting almost 700 miles on a tank of gas is also a massive perk. I enjoyed the forum before buying. Appreciate the knowledge here.RenderedImage.jpeg

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Welcome and congrats! It’s certainly a nice color choice and the wheels are great too.

Not sure how your getting 700 miles to the tank. Unless your driving it exclusively on the highway and really babying it. I will admit these trucks are good on gas, if you’re not consistently romping it. But that average seems high.

Enjoy it!

OP
OP
thunderlips

thunderlips

Reaction score
Welcome and congrats! It’s certainly a nice color choice and the wheels are great too.

Not sure how your getting 700 miles to the tank. Unless your driving it exclusively on the highway and really babying it. I will admit these trucks are good on gas, if you’re not consistently romping it. But that average seems high.

Enjoy it!

I got to 648.9 on the first tank before I filled up again. It really shocked me. Using radar cruise at 70mph

excuse the dust it was a long road trip.

Image-1-1.jpg

sixshooter_45

2019 Ruby Red Metallic SC, 3.5 L Twin Turbos.
Reaction score
I'm getting about 460 till empty but I don't drive the speed limit.

BroncoAZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m not expecting to pass many gas stations in the Scab I ordered with it’s thimble sized gas tank. Filling up at 20 gallons will probably put me at 340 miles.

Ron Lanza

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have averaged 14.5 mpg on mt SCAB. I only have 1200 miles on it. But I haven't been doing hardly any Hwy driving. I sure hope it gets better down the road !! But who buys a Raptor for its fuel economy anyway ????

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Welcome to FRF!
Getting almost 700 miles on a tank of gas is also a massive perk.

Yeah, but you’ll enjoy those miles more when you’re only getting about 350-400 miles per tank :evil27:

Crazy does! Haha! Oh wait... I think I remember him saying that he ordered a raptor prius finally...

FIFY :buttkick: