2018 Shadow Black SCREW.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Caine Hill

Reaction score
I've been reading a lot of great info on the boards and thought it was time to introduce Rachel the Raptor. (My kids named her and I think it suits her well). I cobbled together a video of a recent play-day just outside Birmingham, Alabama with a few friends. Please forgive my editing skills as this is my first attempt. :)

Here are her details:

Livernois Stormwind Cold Air System
Livernois High Performance Thermostat
Livernois MyCalibrator Touch Raptor Ecoboost Tuner
JMS PedalMAX
MBRP Resonator-Back Exhaust
Leveling Kit
17" Sota Off-Road Wheels
35" Nitto Ridge Grapplers
AMP Research Powerstep Running Boards
AMP Research BedXtender
Line-X Spray in Bedliner
Line-x Platinum Bed Cover
6xRough Country Pod LED Fog lamps
Rough Country 30" Behind the Grill LED Light Bar
Infotainment 8" Sync 3 Touchscreen Upgrade

This is my first Ford truck and I could not be happier with my decision. Special thanks to my friend, Jesse Rohr, for his outstanding advise and helping me with installs.

If anyone is in the Birmingham, AL area and would like to get together to talk Raptors and get out in the woods, just let me know. Thanks!

fullsizeoutput_1029.jpeg fullsizeoutput_1029.jpeg fullsizeoutput_102b.jpeg fullsizeoutput_102c.jpeg fullsizeoutput_102d.jpeg

goblues38

FRF Addict
Reaction score
nice video....i need to get over my fear of scratching my truck and get off road

Wgreeso

Reaction score
Welcome to Raptor Life!! Like no other.

We too name trucks.
Funny... my kids selected “Rachel” as well.

This one though, is white.

We are in NW Florida. If I see you when passing through Birmingham , I will definitely pass along a Raptor

Enjoy the truck. Nice video, my son thinks ours needs to see more off pavement action like yours.

794B642F-4380-4022-B7D5-C99EAF4F904C.jpeg