2018 Raptor on Kia lot!?@?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ShadowViper

Reaction score
Was out and about and saw a nice ruby red raptor sitting in the lot of a Kia dealer in Fontana, California (socal).

Wondering if anyone knows the previous owner and what in the world did they trade it in for.

And if anyone in socal is looking for a used one, it had 14k miles, listed for 65k (I laughed at the salesman when she said that), and is most likely 802a, no sun with spray liner. She didn't know specific details and the sticker was in the middle of the windshield. She said only the sales manager had keys and details. LoL like he really knows anything about a raptor.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
My GOD man. somebody rescue that poor Rap.

IHAVETWO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
THEY PROBOBLY BOUGHT IT FROM AUCTION.HERE IN NY THE *** CAR DEALERS HAVE FORD AND CHEVYS ON LOT LIKE SOMBODY TRAIDED THEM IN FOR THERE CARS.DO WORK FOR ALOT OF CAR HAULERS,THEY BY AT AUCTIONS WHAT IS MOVING.

Sernas

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Maybe he just wanted a twin turbo V6 that doesn’t sound like a Seiko watch? Jk gen 2s are awesome

GCATX

King Dingaling
Reaction score
Maybe he just wanted a twin turbo V6 that doesn’t sound like a Seiko watch? Jk gen 2s are awesome

Seiko watch? I would love that!

You guys are slipping. Accepted terms: sewing machine, fart can, ricer, shit box, 2 stroke kawasaki 80cc, spleen spitter, husker du, husker don't. Added later, out of necessity: Briggs and Stratton, vacuum cleaner.

You are awarded no points, may God have mercy on your soul.:burnout:

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jumpcutter