2018 Order Progress

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

duke92

Reaction score
Just sitting here wondering why Ford doesn't have a webcam on the production line so I can spend my Sunday waiting to see my truck go by.

I am in production too-- killing me. Kinda glad they don't though. I would be useless sitting, watching it for hours hoping for a glimpse.

bendensez

Reaction score
My 7/26 build SCAB has been received by the transport company and was scheduled to be delivered this past Saturday (8/19). I actually saw that it was dispatched on Saturday using Jack Cooper's tracking app (palsapp.com) and was really excited. However, my dealer has explicit instructions with Jack Cooper that deliveries are only M-F 9-5 with no after hours, so it didn't get delivered. The ETA is being updated now. If it was ready to go on Saturday, I would assume it will be here today given I'm only 45 minutes away from the plant.

The waiting game has been excruciating, but will be worth it!

cardude99

Full Access Member
Reaction score
According to the dealer, my truck is scheduled to be built on the week of 9/4. Way sooner then expected so I'm happy. They are anticipating it will arrive end of September. Now I'm not banking on that maybe mid to late oct, but who knows the stars could align just right and could be one of the quickest raptor deliveries yet lol.

CCole77

Reaction score
I've tried multiple times on multiple days to try to contact Ford Performance through their "chat" feature, but it continually says that it is "not running" and will not connect me with anyone. Anyone else have this issue or is there something I'm missing???

1phatstang

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've tried multiple times on multiple days to try to contact Ford Performance through their "chat" feature, but it continually says that it is "not running" and will not connect me with anyone. Anyone else have this issue or is there something I'm missing???

I was able to chat with a rep at about 9:30 AM Central Time this AM.

Fender

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hey guys, i texted ford service on FB via PM, they told me that they updated their tracking systems and no longer use the info on dora to tell you if the order was picked up. She said they can only start tracking once i have a vin,
has that been anyone else's recent experience?

Cabinetman

Reaction score
hey guys, i texted ford service on FB via PM, they told me that they updated their tracking systems and no longer use the info on dora to tell you if the order was picked up. She said they can only start tracking once i have a vin,
has that been anyone else's recent experience?

I got the same info from a Ford rep on FB. If you go to the Ford Performance site and chat with them you can get info without a VIN.

Fender

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks the chat ability just worked for me, they assigned build date finally