2018 Order Progress

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
S

ssj4sadie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not sure which thread to update, seems to be two 18 order threads running in parallel.

Anyway, ordered paid deposit on 8/4 and FP confirmed my build week this morning of SEPT. 25th.

They also said that there were no commodity issues on CF or BL wheels that they know of.

Did you call or chat? If you chatted, who did you talk to?

brownkc81

Reaction score
Just got my VIN # today! Placed order 7/24. Showing Scheduled week of Sept. 11th. Getting excited.

sik jmps

Reaction score
Really frustrated to see how many BL trucks are getting built both on here and through Raptor Finder, while my salesperson is telling me there is a delay. I know that the parts get allocated ahead of time and that it's complicated, but I'm starting to feel like I'm not getting the real story.

Sken

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just got my VIN # today! Placed order 7/24. Showing Scheduled week of Sept. 11th. Getting excited.

Ayy nice man ordered mine the same day as you. FP told me my build date is the week of 9/11 Can not wait!

MOGAINS

Reaction score
Ordered June 13.
I picked up my 2018 Lead Foot SCAB on Tuesday August 15 and I love it!
That was a fast turn around compared to last year!

FullAuto

FRF Addict
Reaction score
FP Chat was shut done yesterday when I went on to check on mine. Looks like I'm waiting until Monday to hear if it was pulled.

Last edited:

southpaw14_2004

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not sure which thread to update, seems to be two 18 order threads running in parallel.

Anyway, ordered paid deposit on 8/4 and FP confirmed my build week this morning of SEPT. 25th.

They also said that there were no commodity issues on CF or BL wheels that they know of.

I spoke with the Memphis region ford rep and Ford Performance two weeks ago. CF and BL are under commodity control. Ordered first week of June and got the email forwarded to me from my ford dealer two weeks ago that was sent to them from the rep. I could delete these options and have it built or continue waiting. I would pressure your dealers for more detailed answers if they are saying there isn't any delays. I personally don't have a vin, or projected build date.

ovrlnd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Really depends on how the dealer treats commodity items. Some don't like those orders to be at the top of their list, because if those get passed, then they lose that round of orders; i.e., if they have two guys waiting on Raptors and yours is first, neither gets pulled on the first round since yours was passed, and then by the next round maybe all the Raptors for the week are spoken for so that guy doesn't get his either. But if they swap the priority of the two the other guy may have a chance of getting his pulled. Other dealers don't seem to care and just leave their priority list alone.

Also it doesn't necessarily mean that they have no beadlocks at all, just that there aren't enough coming in for all the orders so they ration out however many per week. So maybe like only 25 trucks per week get beadlocks or something like that. I was told the same thing about my truck last year, but I told them to keep the beadlocks. Sure enough two weeks later it got pulled for production.

Last edited: