2018 Order Progress

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fso119

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My window sticker is visible today. Still showing my 8/16 build date. Should be at the dealer's by the following week around 8/23.

The delivery charge is $1295 for convoying it 8.4 miles from factory to dealership. Call me crazy but that's like $154 per mile! At that rate, James Hackett must be personally driving it to the dealership. lol

duke92

Reaction score
My window sticker visible yesterday (8/10) as well. I have build date of 8/17. Dealer said 9/4 delivery to me in Georgia.

wheelman55

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine is also in Cicero, IL today, IN yesterday, probably on the same train/railcar as yours.
2018 Magnetic SCrew with 802a package.
Bought mine thru Mankato Ford.

Dealer said maybe Monday next week.

Sent from my SM-T710 using Tapatalk

Caught FP right before closing. My Raptor, and most likely cliffyelwood's, is now back on it's leisurely train ride from Dearborn to the Twin Cities (MN).

Matt at FP said that it's passing through WI now and to expect one or more stops before the rail car gets to the unloading point.

ETA remains Aug 17-23.

Enjoy the weekend.

cliffyelwood

Reaction score
Caught FP right before closing. My Raptor, and most likely cliffyelwood's, is now back on it's leisurely train ride from Dearborn to the Twin Cities (MN).

Matt at FP said that it's passing through WI now and to expect one or more stops before the rail car gets to the unloading point.

ETA remains Aug 17-23.

Enjoy the weekend.
Hey, thanks.

I didn't habe tone to check FP chat today.
Appreciate the update.

Sent from my SM-T710 using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khunter