2018 Order Progress

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kastn4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When I try and pull up my window sticker, it keeps saying that it is restricted on the site. Has anyone else experienced this same message? I had a scheduled build date of 7/24

kastn4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When I try and pull up my VIN, a message saying something along the lines of theinformation is restricted on this site. Has anyone else received a message similar? My build date was scheduled to be 7/24

Dryhole

Reaction score
When I try and pull up my VIN, a message saying something along the lines of theinformation is restricted on this site. Has anyone else received a message similar? My build date was scheduled to be 7/24

My build date was 7/17. After calling the dealer multiple times, I received a text of the window sticker. The dealer received the MSO 7 days after the date of the build. But it took about 10 business days for the window sticker to arrive. This is my second raptor, first was a 2017. I am working with a small dealer so I cannot comment on how large dealers may be better...or worse.
Be persistent!

Mark

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HellFish

Reaction score
Got email from Bill Utter - truck confirmed built 7/21 waiting for train or maybe QA.

derekg1988

Reaction score

What happen to your 2017?
My build date was 7/17. After calling the dealer multiple times, I received a text of the window sticker. The dealer received the MSO 7 days after the date of the build. But it took about 10 business days for the window sticker to arrive. This is my second raptor, first was a 2017. I am working with a small dealer so I cannot comment on how large dealers may be better...or worse.
Be persistent!

Mark

What happen to your 2017 raptor?

southpaw14_2004

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats to you guys with your trucks already close to arriving! I ordered during the second week of a open order bank with the 1st dealer allocation and don't have a truck scheduled. I hope I can at least get a schedule date soon. The waiting while seeing all you guys good news is killing me. :patriot:

Dryhole

Reaction score
What happen to your 2017?

I bought the 2017 for my son. It has been flawless. We operate oil wells in rural Oklahoma and spend most of our day on unpaved rural roads. I am so impressed with the quality of the ride that I ordered an 800A for my work truck. Much less than the 802A I bought for my son, who works with me btw. Msrp was $55k but dealer sold it to me at 53k because it was our second truck.

Mark

FullSend

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey all, just joined the forum. I put down a deposit 6/27 on an 18 Raptor and my dealer placed an order 6/28. Still no scheduled start date... Does this sound right? When should I receive a VIN number? After getting a scheduled start date or after the build starts?