2018 Key fob pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Msb.19d

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My key Fob is so freaking awesome. Its probably what I like most of all about the entire vehicle purchase. The time and craftmans ship that went into creating this fob is unbelievable. It seems not a single detail was overlooked, the sleek design all the way to the perfect balancing in weight has been uncompromised. Not to mention the perfect contour lines this thing has. I will never carry any other key fob other than this one, if I do it will atleast have to be of equal greatness which I highly doubt will ever be created at this level again

Attachments

• IMG_0893.jpg
    IMG_0893.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 238
  • IMG_0892.jpg
    IMG_0892.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 282

Msb.19d

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So glad I waited on the 2018 models, I would have been crushed to get such an amazing vehicle with an inferior key fob such as what the 2017 was released with. I don't understand why they would even release the vehicle with such a key fob being that it is a key part of the vehicle and something that every owner will touch and hold every day of ownership. Just my opinions

KryptosXLayer2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
https://www.ebay.com/i/232506204344

Found it! Ordered it along with the Key blade! Going to get it programmed monday

Nice find, will look into this once I get the truck home next week. For everyone wondering, here are the part numbers found on that listing:

Keyless Remote Key Entry Fob
Part # JL3V-15K601-AA
FCC ID: M3N-A2C931426

My key Fob is so freaking awesome. Its probably what I like most of all about the entire vehicle purchase. The time and craftmans ship that went into creating this fob is unbelievable. It seems not a single detail was overlooked, the sleek design all the way to the perfect balancing in weight has been uncompromised. Not to mention the perfect contour lines this thing has. I will never carry any other key fob other than this one, if I do it will atleast have to be of equal greatness which I highly doubt will ever be created at this level again

So glad I waited on the 2018 models, I would have been crushed to get such an amazing vehicle with an inferior key fob such as what the 2017 was released with. I don't understand why they would even release the vehicle with such a key fob being that it is a key part of the vehicle and something that every owner will touch and hold every day of ownership. Just my opinions

I mean..... I really hope this is a joke and you really aren't that superficial or pretentious.... Because damn, even though I'm interested in buying an 18 key, that's just two posts of BS!

OneBadSS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
https://www.ebay.com/i/232506204344

Found it! Ordered it along with the Key blade! Going to get it programmed monday

Can you post up what they charged for the programming after you get it done?

Jtnuge

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How big is the 801A key fob of 2018?. I like my flip key on my 17, but it is a little large.

Rapterzz

Reaction score
Magic Trick

Fun lil activity go to a dealer who has an extreme ADM act serious about buying at their crazy price and pull the old switch-a-roo. Give them your 2017 key say no thanks and leave with their key. This is only an IDEA and no I have not done it. I don’t really care what the key looks like because I never take it out of my pocket.