2018 grey carbon swap for orange accent? Possible

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Notn41

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m picking up my 2018 raptor with 3k miles fully loaded carbon fiber and grey interior accent. I really wanted the orange. Is there any way I can swap this to orange accent?

vetdog

Reaction score
I’m picking up my 2018 raptor with 3k miles fully loaded carbon fiber and grey interior accent. I really wanted the orange. Is there any way I can swap this to orange accent?

You definitely can but it’d be pretty expensive replacing new seat covers for new seat covers. The carbon fiber package is really sweet. I’ve got it in mine and love it. What color is the exterior?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

joegie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i’m sure it can be done, check tasca parts, a quick search and it’s roughly $360 just to swap the drivers seat covers. if you’re really interested, might be easier trying to find someone who wants to make the swap.

BajaFred

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OEM replacements will be very expensive - the door panels are one piece I think $2K for a pair alone

Lift_to_suceed

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i’m sure it can be done, check tasca parts, a quick search and it’s roughly $360 just to swap the drivers seat covers. if you’re really interested, might be easier trying to find someone who wants to make the swap.
Id definitely swap for it if your looking for a swap sorta a deal! I pm'd you (OP)

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

zredus

Reaction score
seats

where do you see this? I didn't see them on the website.