2018 F-150 Raptors Available!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

smoothie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good luck - you will have them a while. Nobody likes me cause I'm a tool.

Fixed that for you.

---------- Post added at 11:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:57 AM ----------

Its really amazing to me that forum members know so much more about selling cars than car dealers do!

Every owner of a car dealership I know (and thats 3 of them) are very wealthy so it must be a lucrative gig.

I suggest all the experts on here go open a new dealership. With all their smarts, they should be rich in no time!
There is no way having 77 Raptors on hand is a good thing. I'm not in the car business and not rich, I'm just saying.

MGD

Banned
Reaction score
Dealer will definitely have these still when the 19's are available!

ThugHunter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Outside your house in the FBI Surveillance Van

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't know what they are selling them for, but Phil Long Ford in Littleton, Colorado on Wadsworth Blvd must have 30-40 Raptors in a line in front of the dealership. They indicated they grabbed them from other dealerships so my assumption is there is an ADM.
phil long is a dealership i stay away from like the plague. screw them. they are slimy weasels from the front of the store to the service bays. down here in the springs thats all there is. i drive to denver to groove ford get my truck serviced. i dont know about the sales side of groove ford, but their service dept is definitely raptor friendly. i will not go to phil long for any reason.

ThugHunter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Outside your house in the FBI Surveillance Van
Las Vegas!

---------- Post added at 11:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:45 AM ----------

They are asking $83,570. I can get it down to $78,570 sale price

Yet MSRP is $70,570.....like I said, get out of here with that shit! You're breaking forum rules trying to sell with a whopping two posts anyway.