2017 production limited to 7500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DocBach

Reaction score
If Photoneffect's list is any indication:'17 has already surpassed '10 numbers[10.4k] and is on track to be right in the middle, between '12 and '13's production numbers[14.2k].

On a separate note, I'd like to see how the 24 units designated "Military" were moded out. They left the factory in a variety of colors and configurations.

I bet the military trucks are orders from the AAFES new car sales program. I bought my wife a escape back in 2008 through them while I was in Kirkuk.

Reaction score
Same here. Dealer told me 7 allocations for year back in July. Talked to dealer yesterday, and the yearly allocations for 2017 are locked in at 7. All spoken for, of course, ages ago.

Vegas dealer told me they've already delivered all 33 of their original allocations and continue to get more. Hard to know what the real story is.

robb86

Reaction score
Pretty crazy there is only 1 other raptor spec'd exactly like mine.
Same here. Like 10 of them with the Tech option but only two if us so far spec'd just like mine.

Thanks u/J.Bodolay for posting that link - kept me entertained for longer than I care to admit. Just picking random ass options and see how many are out there.

Edit; Wow I joined in 2012 and just now posted for the first time - hahahaha lurk-master pro level shit

Reaction score
Sanderson ford is who I was referring to. Have an uncle that works for their commercial side. It didn't end up being 40 though they got them cut down substantially.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ya Sanderson is huge, like 50 acres. We work with them often, they have a nice accessories shop up there.

SterlingE55

Full Access Member
Reaction score

STRiDOR

Reaction score
Sanderson ford is who I was referring to. Have an uncle that works for their commercial side. It didn't end up being 40 though they got them cut down substantially.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 02:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:29 PM ----------

Peoria ford is a bunch of **** bites with little shit head teens for sales "men". Place is a joke. But yes you're correct.
/QUOTE]

Gotta agree with that. I essentially had a deal with them (verbal and written yes to a number), until the next guy up decided they didn't want to honor it anymore. Waste of time, wouldn't deal with or recommend them.