2017 Order guide

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pughde

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Based on pricing for other 2015 models I bet the options listed above will be north of $70K. I hope I'm wrong.

ovrlnd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone know what's new about the BLIS system? Shows it as being 'new' across the lineup. It says that it has 'trailer tow monitoring', so I wonder if they've put the new super duty system that will extend the blind spot warning to include a trailer into the F150's. Would be a nice extra if they did.

No towing mirror option, which isn't a surprise. Anyone know how much it would cost to have the dealer swap in tow mirrors on delivery?

Glad to see the extended range tank is on there.

It looks like the only color accent is the orange, so the white panels that they showed on some of the show trucks I guess won't be available. I also guess that means that the carbon trim will be that orange tinted stuff too.

No mention of alcantara on the steering wheel or seats. Could still be there I suppose but I don't think any of the later prototype trucks had it.

BrensketheBlade

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah the photos of the early blue raptor with the white panels seem like they didn't make the final cut for production. Too bad that was my favorite look.

Last edited:

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Anyone know what's new about the BLIS system? Shows it as being 'new' across the lineup. It says that it has 'trailer tow monitoring', so I wonder if they've put the new super duty system that will extend the blind spot warning to include a trailer into the F150's. Would be a nice extra if they did.

NO. The Raptor will NOT have the "extend the blind spot warning" functionality.

ovrlnd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Really curious to what the carbon accent is. If it's anywhere near what the Orange looks like I want no parts of it

Further down the order guide, it says this for the accent package...

● Orange Accent Front-Seats – 40/console/40, Unique Leather Insert Seating Surfaces, Orange Accent Rear-Seat Seating Surfaces. Unique Dash and Door-Panel Appliqué Finish.

So the orange package has it's own trim, which I suppose could be the orange carbon fiber that we've seen. Meaning the regular CF package could be black.

EMPAC623

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Really curious to what the carbon accent is. If it's anywhere near what the Orange looks like I want no parts of it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZNxVnD8m4I

Seems to have an orange tinge to it. Idk if its the lighting. But If it's tinted orange to match the accented seats I can scratch it off my build as well

ovrlnd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
NO. The Raptor will NOT have the "extend the blind spot warning" functionality.

That's what I understood from that video with Mike Levine, but on the other hand, Ford's current description of BLIS says this...

BLIS® (Blind Spot Information System) with cross-traffic alert

while the new system says this...

BLIS® (Blind Spot Information System) with Cross-Traffic Alert and Trailer Tow Monitoring (BLIS® sensor in taillamp)

and the Super Duty order guide says this...

BLIS® (Blind Spot Information System) with Cross-traffic Alert and Trailer Tow (BLIS® sensor in taillamp)

So...maybe? What else would trailer tow monitoring be? It tells you if your trailer has disappeared?

Last edited:

Craigy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sucks, forced to buy the Supercrew just for the gas tank.

Would probably lean Supercrew anyway but that closes the door on the SCAB for me.

SCAB would actually fit in my garage. :bawl:

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just like the last gen. It was discussed that there was no room under the scab for a larger tank.

Sucks, forced to buy the Supercrew just for the gas tank.

Would probably lean Supercrew anyway but that closes the door on the SCAB for me.

SCAB would actually fit in my garage. :bawl: