Votes: 18 9.6%

Votes: 46 24.5%
  • 53,000-55,999

Votes: 32 17.0%
  • 56000+

Votes: 92 48.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RaptorCoastie

NorCal Raptor Runs
Reaction score
there going to be cheep there making so many now it will be just like any model
f150, king ranch, Raptor, lariat, and so on... nothing special anymore other than the name Raptor is still fairly new. Your paying for options nothing more.

You're only ever paying for options. Nothing more. That's literally the entire point when purchasing a vehicle... It's why you choose a Platinum over an XLT. Options. That being said, it's completely moronic and asinine to assume that Ford is promoting and spending money hand over fist on the new Raptor, just to make it "nothing special anymore". It will not be a package, like any ole' equipment package you add on to a Lariat. Just because it's the second generation, and under Ford Performance and not SVT doesn't change much. You will still be selecting a purpose built truck, unlike the same truck with just more options (Such as the XL - Limited line up). You will select from either the SCAB or SCREW chassis length, and the build/add options onto your Raptor from there. I'm not sure how you got this skewed idea in your head of how you think suddenly just because there is a second generation, it's some devalued hunk of metal. Seriously, look at this from a business stand point. It's in Mother Fords best interest to make this truck as "special" and one-off as possible. That's where the money is. Exclusivity.

BrensketheBlade

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm expecting to pay $64k for a loaded screw. Hopefully that's not just wishful thinking. If it's more expensive I gotta make a list of stuff to start cutting out.

Craigy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
4 wheeler mag interview with Ford rep says "not much difference" in price from 1st gen.

Wolfeman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
4 wheeler mag interview with Ford rep says "not much difference" in price from 1st gen.

I would assume that is relative to the price difference between the previous gen trucks and the current gen. I remember when the 2015's came out, there was a significant price jump compared to the 2014 models. It will be interesting to see what the final prices will be.

4DRHTRD

Reaction score
My 2015 Platinum was $67K on the sticker, thankfully for D plan I got it for $54K but that will give you an idea. I would guess around $75K fully loaded sticker.

Wolfeman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Messages%20Image3052885503_zpsfs92nkzm.jpg

Here are the MSRP's before options on the 2014 trim levels for reference.

Wolfeman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The 2016 King Ranch is listed at $50,050 starting MSRP so if the pricing structure remains the same, perhaps that is where we will see the Raptor start?